RETRO CHECK QUESTION

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Technically the money is owed to you because the retro pay is covering the raise we got August 1st and they owe you that raise for all hours worked following August 1st. Will they pay you for those hours worked under the raise is another question which I don't know. It's UPS. If they can pull a fast one on you to save money, they usually will.

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

Technically the money is owed to you because the retro pay is covering the raise we got August 1st and they owe you that raise for all hours worked following August 1st. Will they pay you for those hours worked under the raise is another question which I don't know. It's UPS. If they can pull a fast one on you to save money, they usually will.

Thank you for the reply .

barnyard

KTM rider

Nope.
Contract is not valid until all supplements are ratified. Until that point we are working under the last contract.

rocket man

It's been eight :censored2: months. Our union sucks.
You say union sucks?cause you did not get a check yet? You suck. Get out of. union. Go to a company get a raise. Ask for a check 6 months later. See what there answer would be. Do it let us know how it works out. Call up your local and tell them they suck . i bet you wont do it.

watdaflock?

You say union sucks?cause you did not get a check yet? You suck. Get out of. union. Go to a company get a raise. Ask for a check 6 months later. See what there answer would be. Do it let us know how it works out. Call up your local and tell them they suck . i bet you wont do it.
Amazon pays more. They use to give out stock grants and monthly bonuses. I've not compared our two health care programs provided to all employees....not just FT drivers.

As for calling my local, give me your cell phone, and I will. Eight months is ridiculous.

Hope this helps.

Heavy Package

Best contract ever, right? Right? I hear a million crickets chirping. The union doesn't suck. The current union leadership sucks. I wouldn't let them negotiate over a $20 hooker.

Heavy Package

Blame the membership for not voting.

Half the membership (PT) doesn't even work at UPS anymore since August of last year when the vote took place. Most have quit or fired.

Blame the membership. Tell that recently to Upstate NY. Posted all over UPSRising.com that their supplement has been ratified like there was a cake and ice cream party held. friend that.

Half the membership (PT) doesn't even work at UPS anymore since August of last year when the vote took place. Most have quit or fired.

Blame the membership. Tell that recently to Upstate NY. Posted all over UPSRising.com that their supplement has been ratified like there was a cake and ice cream party held. friend that.
They shouldn't be allowed to pull that BS. Bit again people didn't vote.

Best contract ever, right? Right? I hear a million crickets chirping. The union doesn't suck. The current union leadership sucks. I wouldn't let them negotiate over a $20 hooker.
How much per hour (total compensation) did ups pay in contact years: