RETRO CHECK QUESTION

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They want the lil’ green fella.

I am strictly calculating the dividend increase since aug 1, 2018.

I will save at least $6K a year on healthcare. That is an extra 6K in my pension

You are unable to add your wages, healthcare, pension, etc. to come up with what UPS pays you?

When you are done deflecting please get back to us!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Not enough based on the way they treat their employees. We could have done much better given the economic and political environment.

Remember that UPS received a HUGE tax break under this administration and that executive compensation has more than doubled since 2013. And we get this turkey of a contract forced on us by our own Union. Give me a break. Now we all continue to work and wait until 2021 when its time to vote on our leadership to represent us for 2023. Ugh.
We may have gotten a turkey of a contract, but at least we are finally getting turkeys again :)

Heavy Package

8 months who cares? I hope it goes another 4 years you sellout. I'm in the central but I support my union brothers fighting for what we all should of got, because THEY CAN ACTUALLY VOTE.

March 5th another ram-rod vote will be tallied up. This current Union leadership actually sticks the knife in our backs. Remember - this is the best contract ever.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am strictly calculating the dividend increase since aug 1, 2018.

I will save at least $6K a year on healthcare. That is an extra 6K in my pension

You are unable to add your wages, healthcare, pension, etc. to come up with what UPS pays you?

Why do you pay for healthcare

Never paid a nickel until I retired

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
March 5th another ram-rod vote will be tallied up. This current Union leadership actually sticks the knife in our backs. Remember - this is the best contract ever.

Too bad we can't say....

We have the strongest membership and best contract, because everyone votes.

52948737_2354984461200918_3964882497908506624_n.jpg