RETRO CHECK QUESTION

Heavy Package

How much per hour (total compensation) did ups pay in contact years:

Not enough based on the way they treat their employees. We could have done much better given the economic and political environment.

Remember that UPS received a HUGE tax break under this administration and that executive compensation has more than doubled since 2013. And we get this turkey of a contract forced on us by our own Union. Give me a break. Now we all continue to work and wait until 2021 when its time to vote on our leadership to represent us for 2023. Ugh.

Not enough based on the way they treat their employees. We could have done much better given the economic and political environment.

Remember that UPS received a HUGE tax break under this administration and that executive compensation has more than doubled since 2013. And we get this turkey of a contract forced on us by our own Union. Give me a break. Now we all continue to work and wait until 2021 when its time to vote on our leadership to represent us for 2023. Ugh.
Vote them out.

I’m not disagreeing with you. I just need to visualize the numbers to be able to analyze. Yet again, I was not at the negotiating table, were you?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They gave that money back to the share holders.

Easy there friend!

You said that in jest but while we got a 1.9% raise in a 3% inflation economy, the "share holders" received a greater than 5% raise!

BTW folks, only about 40% of the stock is "publicly owned." Therefore 60'ish% is Class A shares.

Please remind me who owns Class A shares and who gets them as their bonus?

Easy there friend!

You said that in jest but while we got a 1.9% raise in a 3% inflation economy, the "share holders" received a greater than 5% raise!

BTW folks, only about 40% of the stock is "publicly owned." Therefore 60'ish% is Class A shares.

I don't own any and I will never buy them.

Easy there friend!

5.5% dividend increase. 2.75% over the first contract year. 8/2018-8/2019

Finally got a health plan that we’ve been trying to get for over 20 years.
Just under $70 an hour.

Benben

5.5% dividend increase. 2.75% over the first contract year. 8/2018-8/2019

Finally got a health plan that we’ve been trying to get for over 20 years.
Just under $70 an hour.

2.75% of what?

We have the same health plan we've had for years! Which region got a new plan?

And who's getting $70/hour and please provide proof.

2.75% of what?

We have the same health plan we've had for years! Which region got a new plan?

And who's getting $70/hour and please provide proof.
2.75% dividend raise over the the period 8/2018-8/2019. The first year of the contract. No retro pay on dividends.

Retiree healthcare costing $300 per family. Which means an extra $6K+ in my pension ever year.

About 17K gross a year in my pension. With the healthcare savings, that’s over 1900 gross a month.

Wages plus benefits, UPS will pay nearly $70 an hour in 2023.

Benben

2.75% dividend raise over the the period 8/2018-8/2019. The first year of the contract.
Your sadly mistaken!
United Parcel Service 5-Year Dividend Growth Rate (UPS)
UPS: Dividend Date & History for United Parcel Service

Retiree healthcare costing $300 per family. Which means an extra $6K+ in my pension ever year.
Retiree healthcare cost adds to $6K to your pension? WHAT?

About 17K gross a year in my pension. With the healthcare savings, that’s over 1900 gross a month.

Wages plus benefits, UPS will pay nearly $70 an hour in 2023.

I've seen this bantered more than a few times...please provide proof.

Your sadly mistaken!
United Parcel Service 5-Year Dividend Growth Rate (UPS)
UPS: Dividend Date & History for United Parcel Service

Retiree healthcare cost adds to $6K to your pension? WHAT?

I've seen this bantered more than a few times...please provide proof.
I am strictly calculating the dividend increase since aug 1, 2018.

I will save at least $6K a year on healthcare. That is an extra 6K in my pension

You are unable to add your wages, healthcare, pension, etc. to come up with what UPS pays you?