Retro Check/ Raise

DriverNerd

You get the greater of the two rates. You have the minimum UPS can pay you (which is the contract wage) and you have your part time wage based on years of service. If you were supposed to get a $.70 raise to move you to $12.70, then you get the $13 instead because it is higher. If that years of service part time rate ends up higher than the contract minimum, you get your years of service rate.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm been working for about 5 years. I currently making $12. I know I would be move up to $13. But I get a raise every year in July. Will I get that extra raise also or not? thanks!

It’s Vegashighroller

Figured you’d be in the high limit room by now

Instead you’re tossing boxes for either $12 or $13 an hour

Lmao

I'm been working for about 5 years. I currently making $12. I know I would be move up to $13. But I get a raise every year in July. Will I get that extra raise also or not? thanks!

You get your raise until the contract kicks in.

I just got mine not long ago, then will move to $13.30 or whatever, and another raise in August for the new contract.

I have a question in regards to the retroactive pay. Are they really gonna make everyone wait 6-8 weeks? Or did they just state that so nobody will ask? I would like to know if anyone has some info on that

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
So i stared in September of 2018 at $15 preload. How will the raise work for me since I started after August 2018?
They have agreed to provide the GWI at minimum even if already at a higher wage.
Basically take your wage since before august and add the GWI. If it is higher than the minimum. People hired after august do not get any raises just the minimum raise or base rate in the case of a $15/h building.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Here's another post just like yours: $13.00 or $13.70?
20181013_213858.png

Bill ham

I had 3 paychecks this week. Two are for sic and auth days. But I did not have any left last year, Have any idea what was it for ?