Retro check

ManInBrown

The 50% vote clause being stuck in, is like the bill congress passes at 3am when no one is looking where they stick all the BS in to get it to pass. I see part timers in my building, who I’m amazed they’re capable of dressing themselves and making it to work everyday. If that’s rude I’m sorry. Now these are the people I’m dependent upon because I need them to vote? It’s laughable. Do they even get mail service?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The 50% vote clause being stuck in, is like the bill congress passes at 3am when no one is looking where they stick all the BS in to get it to pass. I see part timers in my building, who I’m amazed they’re capable of dressing themselves and making it to work everyday. If that’s rude I’m sorry. Now these are the people I’m dependent upon because I need them to vote? It’s laughable. Do they even get mail service?
Just like Congress, don't forget and vote them out. Watch how fast the 3am bullsheetrock ceases to go down. Hold union leadership accountable, vote them out.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I got mine months ago. Called J. G. Wentworth. Told them it was my money and I need it now. Easy peasy.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

Whitelightning1534

M
They assured me it's correct .

From what I understand only part-time employees are getting back pay because the part time supervisors got that raise from $15 and change to $19.35 while all us part time employees are just now seeing a raise I don't want to hear a single complaint out of a part time supervisor if they didn't want to be a supervisor then why did they become one