Retro Checks?

Part Time Slave

Let me know if I should just start a new thread with this question-

If I leave UPS before they cut retro checks is there any chance I would get one? I’m still employed as of now but I’m tired of the low pay, the favoritism and harassment from both my “brothers and sisters” and management. Hours are cut down to minimum, I’m given back breaking loads and make barely more than minimum wage. Benefits are good though but it just doesn’t seem worth it anymore. Peak hours were a joke too. I may have gotten off topic.

Thank you.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

If I leave UPS before they cut retro checks is there any chance I would get one? I’m still employed as of now but I’m tired of the low pay, the favoritism and harassment from both my “brothers and sisters” and management. Hours are cut down to minimum, I’m given back breaking loads and make barely more than minimum wage. Benefits are good though but it just doesn’t seem worth it anymore. Peak hours were a joke too. I may have gotten off topic.

Thank you.

You should get one. Just don't expect them to go out of their way to get it to you

watdaflock?

Thank you.
Good luck. Share with us, when you find less work for more money.

WTFm8

Good luck. Share with us, when you find less work for more money.

Amazon pays $15.50/hr to start here for night shift. Benefits and paid time off on day 1.

Meanwhile my building that puts out 40-60 routes depending on the day, pays preload $11 to start and surrounding 3 hubs within 30 minutes pay $14.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
tenor.gif

retro check