Retro Checks

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Go ahead! The well ain't dry yet. That's what we're here for!
OK
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I also love that all you boomers have officially become what you despise. The participation pension trophy generation.

You couldn't get out of your own way so you needed to take from someone else so that it was "fair". Because hey, you tried. Lol
Doesn’t @rod have some participating award picture or that black kid berry award thing he can put up?? And rod might be from the greatest generation… wasnt he in the trench warfare battles on the western front from the first Great World War?

clean hairy

Doesn’t @rod have some participating award picture or that black kid berry award thing he can put up?? And rod might be from the greatest generation… wasnt he in the trench warfare battles on the western front from the first Great World War?
Before that, he may been watching cavemen fighting over the women?

Trucker Clock

Like all the whiney central region guys. "Wahhh the west makes to much in their pension." Lol

Never said you make too much. The more you can make, more power to you. I just said that the Central has always lagged behind.

And in the day that it was the Central, I get it. There were huge losses on investments. But, it's been the UPS/IBT since 2008. And the pension is funded at 102%

So yes, we deserve a big raise to "catch up" with some others.

You couldn't get out of your own way so you needed to take from someone else so that it was "fair". Because hey, you tried. Lol

You still don't get it. We didn't take anything from you. Ours is funded at 102%. That means they can afford an increase.

And you have no one else to blame for your fund than your fund itself for no increased contributions in the contract.

Here's how it worked. The NNC (National Negotiating Committee) went to each pension fund and asked them what they needed. Guess what? Your pension fund told them that they were good. They did not need an increase. They signed of on the current $14/hr going into the pension fund to maintain the fund and implement a $1500/mo pension increase over the 5 years.

Quit your bitching that other people took your money. That's not what the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension Trust said happened. They said they are good. So if anything, your pension fund gave it away.