Retro Checks

oh ok

Not a new member
I dropped off a package that doesn't have weed in it, at one of your ups stores about a week ago. The tracking hasn't updated yet. It's has something really important inside so I would like to know where it is. Can you check it for me?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I dropped off a package that doesn't have weed in it, at one of your ups stores about a week ago. The tracking hasn't updated yet. It's has something really important inside so I would like to know where it is. Can you check it for me?
Oh, ok.

Emergency Conditions

Sorry the shipping label fell off so you're gonna need to call overgoods and give them an exact description of the contents.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Did you put your information or the recipients in the package or on the box? I always do that and I work here.