RETRO PAY KEEPING ME HOSTAGE

Brisket

Yes, but after being hired as off the street as a driver and being fed and believing all the stuff from center manager and sups I'm slowly going backwards. I've been laid off more since August 1 then I've actually worked. Took from August 1 to middle of November just before peak to make seniorty. So it's time to move on.

Hell you're in now, unless you are accepted to trade school, may as well try and stick it out now, you will be making good bank in 5 yrs ( granted it IS a long time).

Chaos

I Am The Devil
My first year here at brown has been better then any of my previous years with purple. Lay-offs are whatever, gotta have backup plans for funds since you knew it was definitely going to happen having low seniority.

Don’t quit. I’d love to pretend I could live my life like I was still making 70 per year but I knew I was taking a mega pay cut coming here on the short run and giving myself a mega raise in the long haul.

Also there are other ways to get your hours

davidix

Dude just like others have said. The very first year especially after you qualify they try not to scare the life out of you. They don't know what you're good at yet, but soon enough you'll be tested. And believe me you will get a ton of hours.

Then you'll be like me.. a swing driver that can't buy days off. If you survive swinging you'll get whatever the :censored2: you want because you'll earn that max pay.