Retro Pay

TheKid

I have heard it will be like a regular paycheck so if you have direct deposit . . . . . . Also I heard on or about May 27

chrisw214

I just got mine this morning was very surprised called everybody in my phone and nobody else has gotten it but my direct deposit comes early it DID NOT come with my regular check and does not show up on UPSERS. Called my friends on the Midnight sort which obviously doesnt work on Friday and they didnt pass them out so my people with direct deposit expect it tonight

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just got mine this morning was very surprised called everybody in my phone and nobody else has gotten it but my direct deposit comes early it DID NOT come with my regular check and does not show up on UPSERS. Called my friends on the Midnight sort which obviously doesnt work on Friday and they didnt pass them out so my people with direct deposit expect it tonight

Cool, as soon as I get mine, statefarm is getting dumped.

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
No pay stub and nothing on upsers either. My bank releases the money as soon as its deposited so I'm usually one of the first to get paid.

Sent using BrownCafe App

chris9834

Still havent got it guess im not getting mine theres probably a fine line reason why. I started in December under seasonal and permanent as of January 16th I guess im to new or something I was being paid under old contract pay tho so I dont know guess ill have to ask for the specifics with a steward.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rorojo

got mine but its way less than it should be. I'm guessing they taxed it like a bonus. no pay stub yet so can't be sure