returning to ups after 4 years of military service (marines) HELP

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Like i said, come for a day with me. I bet your feet wont be laughing afterwards
I ran long distance for a lot of years, mostly marathons and ultramarathons. I don't race much anymore but I still run 3-5 miles a day, I doubt I would have any problem keeping up with you. Could you keep up with me? Maybe. I said in an earlier post that no one is walking more than 3-4 miles a day, but I could see 5-6. 20 miles? Not a chance.

542thruNthru

I ran long distance for a lot of years, mostly marathons and ultramarathons. I don't race much anymore but I still run 3-5 miles a day, I doubt I would have any problem keeping up with you. Could you keep up with me? Maybe. I said in an earlier post that no one is walking more than 3-4 miles a day, but I could see 5-6. 20 miles? Not a chance.

Ok I don't do 20 but I do more than 6. Can we agree on that? :)

Poop Head

Judge me.
Youre blowing my mind right now. Especially from a guy who claims to have done ultras. The lazy slack jobs are out there prob doing anywhere from 7-13 on foot. How long have you been out of pkg? You know you cant drive right up to the front door of every stop, right?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Youre blowing my mind right now. Especially from a guy who claims to have done ultras. The lazy slack jobs are out there prob doing anywhere from 7-13 on foot. How long have you been out of pkg? You know you cant drive right up to the front door of every stop, right?
I was in package for 17 years, ran everything from in-town routes to country routes. I've been gone for 7 years, the only thing that's really changed in that time is the technology we were always told to stay out of driveways and walk everything off.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I was in package for 17 years, ran everything from in-town routes to country routes. I've been gone for 7 years, the only thing that's really changed in that time is the technology we were always told to stay out of driveways and walk everything off.
So, you ARE jealous that guys are out there walking all day.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
That’s only for the USPS.
F68B2445-371F-4191-B4D1-B1576C2972F9.gif