returning to UPS for benefits?

alexxgee

Ok, so I want to return to UPS for the benefits and for some extra cash to put me through nursing school. If I return, do I have to wait a whole new year to obtain my benefits as a part-timer? I still have my honorable withdraw card and letter that says "please call when you return to work". I was at ups for about a year and a half and left Feb of 2016.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If current contract proposal passes, it'll be 9 months.
If it doesn't pass they may change it to 30 days, or maybe they will pay us extra and still give us full benefits after just two days. Until it passes there is no reason to tell people who don't work here what they may get

giphy (31).gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I just clarifying peoples misconceptions. People over exaggerate the negatives, and downplay the positives, I am just posting what is in the contract, no bias.
You are pushing what you feel is a positive. Why is 9 months and not 6. Everyone on here knows you are some sort of management shill or a toady for management

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So, what exactly did you negotiate?
Did you not participate in your local meetings to offer contract proposals? Does my vote not count as to if they need to go back to the table?
Do I need to draw you a picture to explain how we all negotiate our contract through votes and voices?

upschuck

Did you not participate in your local meetings to offer contract proposals? Does my vote not count as to if they need to go back to the table?
Do I need to draw you a picture to explain how we all negotiate our contract through votes and voices?
So, I guess the answer is no, then