Richard Smith gets big FedEx promotion

floridays

These kinds of reactions (not just yours) crack me up. Who was better suited for the position that Richard?
Give me a list inside the company of who was considered.
After you furnish that list we can move to other leaders outside the company.

Fact is neither you nor I have the requisite information that went into making the choice. I find it interesting that lightning seems to strike so closely, many times so often.

I await your information that leads you to believe Dick Smith was the best candidate.

Don't be quiet, tell us everything you know beyond his last name.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
We'll see how well Richard can grease the politicians that daddy has done for years so he can have his own way.

Nolimitz

We'll see how well Richard can grease the politicians that daddy has done for years so he can have his own way.

After Smith got on his bully pulpit, members of the City Council and County Commission proposed economic development reforms that closely mirrored the vision Smith had laid out. While many of these reforms have not yet been implemented, the proposals proved the close ties Smith has to elected officials and the highest levels of the corporate community in Memphis.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not surprising that an offspring would be groomed to take the reins of the family business.

My question is, is there collusion involved, and are the Russians a player in all this.

Now on to the Dallas Cowboys organization.

:cowboy:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Give me a list inside the company of who was considered.
After you furnish that list we can move to other leaders outside the company.

Fact is neither you nor I have the requisite information that went into making the choice. I find it interesting that lightning seems to strike so closely, many times so often.

I await your information that leads you to believe Dick Smith was the best candidate.

Don't be quiet, tell us everything you know beyond his last name.

I don't know, nor do I care, who was considered. I just LOL at the assumption that he was gifted the position.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So is this the same Richard that spent two months in jail for assault and battery? Did he end up graduating from UVA after his 2 year suspension?

Seriously though, I'm sure he is super qualifed for this job. Best of luck to him lol.

59 Dano

So is this the same Richard that spent two months in jail for assault and battery?
Did he end up graduating from UVA after his 2 year suspension? I'm sure he is super qualifed for this job lol.

Guilty of assault and battery in 1997 while in college DEFUHNATLY NAWT KWALUHFIED!!!

Again, it's amazing that so often the immediate reaction to a story like this is that the boss is going to dump that level of responsibility onto someone who has shown no ability to handle it when he knew there were better options. Almost like "the pilots are lazy" whenever planes are late.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guilty of assault and battery in 1997 while in college DEFUHNATLY NAWT KWALUHFIED!!!

Again, it's amazing that so often the immediate reaction to a story like this is that the boss is going to dump that level of responsibility onto someone who has shown no ability to handle it when he knew there were better options. Almost like "the pilots are lazy" whenever planes are late.
lol

look how how worked up you get when someone criticizes your dear leader or his family

hilarious

59 Dano

lol

look how how worked up you get when someone criticizes your dear leader or his family

hilarious

Worked up? As I said --twice-- I think it's funny. I don't care if you love Smith and his family or hate them, I am entertained by ridiculous thinking, especially when those who engage in it can't even explain why they believe it.