Ricin Suspect Arrested

texan

May as well get this over with.............:sad-little:

J. Everett Dutschke of Tupelo new Ricin Suspect

J. Everett Dutschke of Tupelo Mississippi is a disgraced former GOP politician is the new suspect in the
Ricin mailings that went to Obama, Republican Senator Roger Wicker, and a Mississippi state judge.

According to The Blaze

Sigh...........

I know if he was super left, I would have possibly mentioned it, so may as well get this over with..............

wkmac

J. Everett Dutschke of Tupelo Mississippi is a disgraced former GOP politician is the new suspect in the
Ricin mailings that went to Obama, Republican Senator Roger Wicker, and a Mississippi state judge.

According to The Blaze

Sigh...........

I know if he was super left, I would have possibly mentioned it, so may as well get this over with..............

They already tried to pin this on Elvis so chin it, they could be wrong again too. I take nothing they say as fact and for me they must prove every claim. Why? Because being in Atlanta I clearly remember Richard Jewel. He paid a heavy price when in fact he was a hero so to speak.

RIP Richard

BrownArmy

So I guess it's not the Elvis-Impersonator after all...

Now it's the Mensa-Martial-Arts-Instructor.

You can't make this stuff up.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

According to The Blaze

Sigh...........

Does this suggest that ALL republicans are terrorists?

texan

Does this suggest that ALL republicans are terrorists?
I am Conservative, not Rebublican. Just in case you pondered.

And I no way approve of terrorists in any way or manner.

Too many love to blow up Jews, Christians and Americans.
Not necessarily in that order. Always makes me wonder, who their god is? ha Satan? hmmm makes one wonder

And no you did not hit a nerve. Just thought I would, as the OP, reinforce
where I come from.:happy-very:

BrownArmy

Begs the question, how do you know they are not doing just that?

Hmmm...

I guess I don't see the angle.

What's the upside and for whom?

What would the point be?

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist type of guy: mostly I think that the government etc. isn't actually organized enough to pull some of this crap off.

I'm always happy to be proven wrong though!

wkmac

Hmmm...

I guess I don't see the angle.

What's the upside and for whom?

What would the point be?

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist type of guy: mostly I think that the government etc. isn't actually organized enough to pull some of this crap off.

I'm always happy to be proven wrong though!

Why did they lie about Iraq, bailing out the banks, healthcare, taxes, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Richard Jewell, Tsarnaev fired a gun from the boat? What about the old anthrax scare post 9/11 that ended up having the markers of being military grade coming from Ft. Derrick? I guess you could toss these aside as conspiracy theories, as many have, and just go with the flow.

trickpony1

Why did they lie about Iraq, bailing out the banks, healthcare, taxes, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Richard Jewell, Tsarnaev fired a gun from the boat? What about the old anthrax scare post 9/11 that ended up having the markers of being military grade coming from Ft. Derrick? I guess you could toss these aside as conspiracy theories, as many have, and just go with the flow.

You forgot JFK........

BrownArmy

Points taken, but again, in this particular case (ricin letters),

Why bother faking this, and for what?

Who benefits from these obscure and ridiculous transactions?

wkmac

Points taken, but again, in this particular case (ricin letters),

Why bother faking this, and for what?

Who benefits from these obscure and ridiculous transactions?

Whether the ricin is fake or the gov't sent it is a whole other matter, I'd question that claim too. But finding a lamb to sacrifice and using the event to build fear in the public is another matter. Jumping poor Elvis goes to that point not unlike what was done to the late Richard Jewell. The thought of the almighty gov't not being able to "find their man" is just unthinkable because the public has to always know that the State will protect them and always have all the answers. Big Brother can never appear lesser of Emmanuel Goldstein.

Who benefits? Fear is a powerful weapon and even more so if I can make you think I can protect you from what you fear. The last 12 years in this country sits as proof towards that end. Do I think they use these events towards political ends? Hell yeah and the majority of people here who are half way honest will agree that to be true as well regardless of which party controls the levers of power. Will the people in power lie to those ends? Do I really have to even ask that question?

BrownArmy

Again, point taken.

However, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

If the guvners wanted to instill fear in the populace, a ricin letter-flurry is (threat level=minus two). Who cares?

But if you want to go deeper into conspiracy theories, let's look at the Marathon bombing.

If the guvners orchestrated the Marathon bombing, then I would think that they achieved only mixed results (depending on what their aim might have been...)

Current general consensus is that having surveillance cameras is a good thing, but let's keep them private (i.e. restaurants, ATM's, etc.).

If the government wants those feeds in the wake of (whatever event), likely they will get them, otherwise said camera data storage lasts for a week or so and then gets overwritten.

Sounds good to me.

But a ricin letter attack? Who TF cares?

wkmac

Again, point taken.

However, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

If the guvners wanted to instill fear in the populace, a ricin letter-flurry is (threat level=minus two). Who cares?

But if you want to go deeper into conspiracy theories, let's look at the Marathon bombing.

If the guvners orchestrated the Marathon bombing, then I would think that they achieved only mixed results (depending on what their aim might have been...)

Current general consensus is that having surveillance cameras is a good thing, but let's keep them private (i.e. restaurants, ATM's, etc.).

If the government wants those feeds in the wake of (whatever event), likely they will get them, otherwise said camera data storage lasts for a week or so and then gets overwritten.

Sounds good to me.

But a ricin letter attack? Who TF cares?

That's exactly what Hoax is saying.

wkmac

I had to find this because it makes the point of how the state and it's police powers use fear as a means to over reach what without fear would be impossible. About 3 months old but still instructive.

Balko picked up on interesting detail in Stovall’s comments. The police chief said, “This fear is what’s given us the reason to do this. Once I have stats and people saying they’re scared, we can do this.” As Balko pointed out, although there was an uptick in violent crime in Paragould, “fear” of crime was used as the pretext to implement martial law — based on such troubling reasoning, there is never not fear in U.S. towns today and so there is never not a pretext to introduce patrolling SWAT teams.

Paragould Arkansas Martial Law Plan

Fear is the mind killer.

BrownArmy

Fear is the mind killer...

Litany against fear:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

RIP Frank Herbert