Rick Perry and ACORN

bbsam

Staff member
What, you don't think that's his name....check it out...

Ben Shalom Bernanke (pronounced /bərˈnæŋki/ bər-nan-kee; born December 13, 1953) is an American economist, and the current Chairman of the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States. During his tenure as Chairman, Bernanke has overseen the response of the Federal Reserve to late-2000s financial crisis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke
And by using his full name, are you not drawing attention to possible Jewish background and bringing up the Farrakanish idea of the Jews masterminding the American economy to their own ends?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Boy, you sure read a lot into a couple of quotation marks! Are you sure wkmac didn't construct that remark for you?

My middle name is "Ann".

I will admit I thought of a sesame bagel with a schmear!

bbsam

Staff member
I may overestimate you, but I don't doubt the right wing rags you obtain your information from. More silent dog whistle to the faithful.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I get the Orange County Register....that's our local paper.........I don't know if it's a 'rag' or not......it's my local news.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sometimes, the people with just so-so grades have an abundance of common/street sense on the side. I'll take a common sense person anytime over a brainiac only person. You can at least have a conversation with the former.
Yeah, nothing quite like the leader of a world power with barely mediocre intelligence. And you're telling me that phony has street smarts? C'mon you cannot possibly believe that corporate crook is "street" anything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, nothing quite like the leader of a world power with barely mediocre intelligence. And you're telling me that phony has street smarts? C'mon you cannot possibly believe that corporate crook is "street" anything.

Many people have been mentioned on this Perry thread........ are you referring to Perry as a phony?

B.H.O. is the biggest phony of all.

Buddybrown

I'm confused I thought this thread was about someone other than Obama. Don't you think there has been enough Obama bashing on all the other threads.:)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm confused I thought this thread was about someone other than Obama. Don't you think there has been enough Obama bashing on all the other threads.:)

There's a thread titled......"Candidates other than Obama.......that pretty much covers everybody who enters the race. Some people felt the need to start separate 'put down' threads on certain candidates.like Bachman etal.

Obama wouldn't get bashed if he didn't deserve it. If he was leading this country and not trying to sneak around congress to be underhanded about passing things. If he was merely trying to do something, but when he's a narcissistic jerk, he deserves bashing in my book. If he was a regular guy and my employee, he'd have been fired many moons ago.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
There's a thread titled......"Candidates other than Obama.......that pretty much covers everybody who enters the race. Some people felt the need to start separate 'put down' threads on certain candidates.like Bachman etal.

Obama wouldn't get bashed if he didn't deserve it. If he was leading this country and not trying to sneak around congress to be underhanded about passing things. If he was merely trying to do something, but when he's a narcissistic jerk, he deserves bashing in my book. If he was a regular guy and my employee, he'd have been fired many moons ago.
Your Obama hating is a little obsessive and well, insane. Hope you understand.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Obama is more intelligent than Rick Perry. However, as you know I meant "if" Rick Perry were ruling a world power, of course. What a nightmare scenerio....Rick Perry or Michelle Bachman, just a devastating blow to anything left that was good about this country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is more intelligent than Rick Perry. However, as you know I meant "if" Rick Perry were ruling a world power, of course. What a nightmare scenerio....Rick Perry or Michelle Bachman, just a devastating blow to anything left that was good about this country.
So, you think high unemployment is good?? That's warped.

moreluck

golden ticket member
so you think Perry and the rest of the republicans are sitting on a sure fire job creator but are sitting on it until they can take credit? That's warped and sad.

Your man and his wing nuts shoot down any sensible plan.....they just want more money, more money to throw good money after bad..

What kind of a leader says, "I've got a plan.......and I'll tell you about it after I get back from vacation."????? nyah, nyah, nyah!!...While most of America is like, what's a vacation??

I've got no major opinion on Perry.....I still think there are a couple more people to enter the race. I want to wait and see who the final contestants are.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
so you think Perry and the rest of the republicans are sitting on a sure fire job creator but are sitting on it until they can take credit? That's warped and sad.

Nothing would make these insane politicians happier than to see the U.S. economy collapse and Obama to blame. Sad situation, eh?

bbsam

Staff member
Good Lord, moreluck! The republicans have gotten damn near everything they wanted in the last year and you want to blame this on" liberal" policies? Europe started down the austerity path before we did. How's that looking for ya?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Simple question.....you are in debt and owe $30,000 on your credit card.....do you take the credit card from the wife and cut it in two or do you get her a brand new credit card and tell her to have fun shopping????

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Simple question.....you are in debt and owe $30,000 on your credit card.....do you take the credit card from the wife and cut it in two or do you get her a brand new credit card and tell her to have fun shopping????
Neither one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The GOP would've liked to see a budget for this country........the Dems never made one for like 900 days now.

During the debt ceiling debate, the GoP offered several plans.........the Dems didn't have a plan at first and only said no, no, but provided nothing.....and I believe I remember they shot the pres's plan down too.