Ricky's healthcare thread

rickyb

I hear it differently. Canada is more favorable to other socialized medicine because of its vicinity to America. Get facts before you spew off your lies please. So what is the number?

My medical is strides above the social medicine I had as a kid. My neighbor needs a heart transplant, he says he couldn’t get one if he was still in Canada.
my dad had heart problems. non emergency so he stayed in the hospital a few days so they could check him faster. he complained when his appendix burst, they waited till last moment to fix him. i broke my arm, offered surgery next day, but didnt need it. my toe was infected so they cut the nail same day i believe. im guessing alot of docs in my drop in clinic are top notch.

on ralph naders twitter feed he compared canadas healthcare to america and how ours is superior. most americans want a system like ours. richard wolff always says americans pay the most in the world for healthcare and only get mediocre results.

my dad had heart problems. non emergency so he stayed in the hospital a few days so they could check him faster. he complained when his appendix burst, they waited till last moment to fix him. i broke my arm, offered surgery next day, but didnt need it. my toe was infected so they cut the nail same day i believe. im guessing alot of docs in my drop in clinic are top notch.

on ralph naders twitter feed he compared canadas healthcare to america and how ours is superior. most americans want a system like ours. richard wolff always says americans pay the most in the world for healthcare and only get mediocre results.
You do a lot of guessing, but never check it out. Have you applied for a job at Richard wolffs co op yet?