Ride on with sup

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Back in the day when . Cuz I’ve been driving 8 years and we still had to know everything I listed and so the driver drill yearly : they times us with 1 min and had to list a certain about of stuff . Eye lead time 12 second right mirror clean intersection dirty left mirror clean stale green light ahead intersection dirty left mirror dirty speed 35 mph left mirror dirty blah blah blah they wanted us to do that fast as :censored2: like a robot
Why you have dirty mirrors ??
No window cleaner or paper towels ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All Good Kids like milk

Aim high in steering
Get the big picture
Keep your eyes moving
Leave yourself an out
Make sure they see you

That's all we had to know back in the day

I was there over 30 years and that’s all I ever new
Whenever they’d start about not knowing some phrase or some 10 point this or that
I’d point to the circlejerk of honor patch on my shoulder they would normally move on

Brownwind

I was there over 30 years and that’s all I ever new
Whenever they’d start about not knowing some phrase or some 10 point this or that
I’d point to the circlejerk of honor patch on my shoulder they would normally move on
My fancy patch got me a few passes on the fives and tens also. I was told that they have to go through the motions with us. Truth be told I haven’t had a ride in a while. I want one to get a free lunch and some company (or comedy) on the ride. Definitely not looking forward to sitting in the jump seat while I observe proper methods.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
A sup wrote me up for stepping over air line on the catwalk ,, the following yr on the ride ,, I grabbed the air lines and lite cord reached up and snapped them all on , he says why didn't you climb up on catwalk , i looked down at all 5'3" of him and said ,,, cuz I'm 6 feet tall !!
He was pizzzzed