Right On Schedule: Here Comes The New Orleans Looter's!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

...looting is a powerful tool to bring about real, lasting change in society. The rioters who smash windows and take items from stores, she claims, are engaging in a powerful tactic that questions the justice of "law and order," and the distribution of property and wealth in an unequal society.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

That’s why I don’t shop anymore, I wait till the store closes and smash the window and take what I need. That way I can make a political statement at the same time as I pick up a few things.
...looting is a powerful tool to bring about real, lasting change in society. The rioters who smash windows and take items from stores, she claims, are engaging in a powerful tactic that questions the justice of "law and order," and the distribution of property and wealth in an unequal society.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

vpfVeUp25qUD.gif

rickyb

I googled Are homogeneous populations more productive and found several articles proving it, you can do the same. Safer too! You’re not as smart as you think junior
I doubt that countries of the same skin color have lower crime and i will look it up and ill remind u that u can find anything that will agree with u on the net

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I doubt that countries of the same skin color have lower crime and i will look it up and ill remind u that u can find anything that will agree with u on the net
I didn’t say skin color, it’s culture too. Too many immigrants in America don’t assimilate. Just like the mutts coming here from Afghanistan won’t.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Thats racist. if u think diversity has something to do with it prove it

Observing facts is not racist...This looting business is a cause of an entitlement, I am a victim mentality that has been promoted by the current powers that be in our nation. Why not stick it to the "Man" when you feel that you are being repressed, after all it is a victimless crime to loot or steal..just getting back at these major store brands that has been ripping us for years and best yet those insurance companies.

The stupidity that was happening in most of our major cities last year is just a tip of the iceberg of the the continuing fraud that is prevalent in our society today. Credit card, welfare, unemployment benefits is free money to these criminals, they never will be brought to court for the most party and they know it, and if convicted they will get a slap on the wrist and be told to never do it again..

It was brought up about different cultures, or nations on why there is no looting or thief when a disaster occurs...something is terribly wrong in certain parts of our society and it needs to be addressed..Really it is a "Pride" issue, you just do not do wrong things, they are just playing their hated stereotypes and being used for a political or monetary purpose, just acting like fools...

rickyb

Observing facts is not racist...This looting business is a cause of an entitlement, I am a victim mentality that has been promoted by the current powers that be in our nation. Why not stick it to the "Man" when you feel that you are being repressed, after all it is a victimless crime to loot or steal..just getting back at these major store brands that has been ripping us for years and best yet those insurance companies.

The stupidity that was happening in most of our major cities last year is just a tip of the iceberg of the the continuing fraud that is prevalent in our society today. Credit card, welfare, unemployment benefits is free money to these criminals, they never will be brought to court for the most party and they know it, and if convicted they will get a slap on the wrist and be told to never do it again..

It was brought up about different cultures, or nations on why there is no looting or thief when a disaster occurs...something is terribly wrong in certain parts of our society and it needs to be addressed..Really it is a "Pride" issue, you just do not do wrong things, they are just playing their hated stereotypes and being used for a political or monetary purpose, just acting like fools...
im looking it up right now. unfortunately im not familiar with what hte sources i trust say on it.
1630511539652.png

1630511784622.png

1630511809488.png

1630511880467.png
1630512030710.png

542thruNthru

the japanese dont steal i think.

americans do.

japanese have respect.

americans not so much.

for example in street fighter theres no fatalities

but in mortal kombat you disrespect your opponent by ripping them apart.

so maybe in addition one culture values profits and the other values things other than that.
Lmao!

542thruNthru

the japanese dont steal i think.

americans do.

japanese have respect.

americans not so much.

for example in street fighter theres no fatalities

but in mortal kombat you disrespect your opponent by ripping them apart.

so maybe in addition one culture values profits and the other values things other than that.
Seriously where do you come up with these stupid comparisons? Did you really just use video games to compare countries?!?

Also you're wrong Japanese people do steal. Also have you never heard of the Yakuza? SMH