Right to work numbers

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The union conspiracy people think rtw will have people not wanting to join

It's absolute bs, every driver I know in my 3 center building is a dues paying member except 1.

People don't want to join because of unfair representation and concessions, not because of rtw. So let's stop blaming rtw when the problem is actually what the union has to offer.
And what about the part timers? How many in your building are dues paying members?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I can count on one hand how many drivers are not in the union in our building, which consists of two centers. The union gets a list of those that are non dues members in RTWforless states. It's really simple when you don't pressure folks who aren't and explain the reasoning why they should be contributing to the membership instead of brow bearing them. Not many people want to be leaches and take something they aren't paying for, such as negotiating contracts and representation during discipline.

When you have a civil conversation with people with facts, it's hard for them to argue the fact they benefit from something they weren't contributing to and decide it's the right thing to do.