Right to work states and the Union

Overpaid Union Thug

The "freeloaders" are the IBT, Yellow, and whoever else is banking off UPS workers. If we pulled out of the IBT all those people would have to fend for themselves. Kind of like a female cat running away and leaving her kittens with no nipples to feed from.

E

engineer79

I agree... I can load 1 package per hour OR 20 packages a minute...

The BA can go through the motions but all involved know the outcome.. Everyone is there just for show...

Hey non-union guy... We tried our best to save your job...

where I come from, the BA wins a very small percentage of the grievances filed. The BA goes through the motions, but UPS has the last word whether you are in the union or not.
Your UPS girl should be in the UPS calendar. It would make the calendar much more appealling than the boring one that UPS put out. Thanks for the pictures. They were great.

over9five

Staff member
"Your UPS girl should be in the UPS calendar. It would make the calendar much more appealling..."

Oh my God, ya! There is a whole series of her. Could have a different pose every month.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"Your UPS girl should be in the UPS calendar. It would make the calendar much more appealling..."

Oh my God, ya! There is a whole series of her. Could have a different pose every month.

Well, could you post a link to the rest of the pictures? As UPS employees, we should be able to carefully review them and maybe pressure Corporate to use them in the next calendar!:cool:

satellitedriver

If it were up to me, the freeloader would fight (and lose) his own battles.

Also, freeloaders should NOT get the Teamster negotiated wage.

Great idea!!!!
With your logic, we UPS people should get the money and benefits we earned,not fund the freeloaders that work for other companys and take away 60% from Upsers.
How can any state not be a" right to work state"? That is a fundamental problem. Forcing an individual to join a group and send them money because you live in a geographic area in the USA. Where else does this happen in American society? If you chose that option great,to have it forced upon you isn't.
How about wage based on performance? Freeloaders would be eliminated quickly.
The unions are losing their own battles, just look at the numbers. (Read as declining)
This is coming from a man that is pro-union ,but totally against curruption in unionism and intimidation tactics.
The biggest freeloader is the reamster union management. You make it and they take it.

tieguy

Banned

maybe a calendar where she takes off one item of clothing each month. :thumbup1:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn't realize that she was part of the Safe Work Methods Safety Training. I did notice that there was something wrong with her uniform though, it had the old UPS logo on it! I will make some copies and turn them over to my Center's Safety Committee, maybe everyone will pay attention during the morning PCM. But I was wondering if there are other pictures that are missing from this file. This would be for the Space and Visibility Training, I think we remember it as All Good Kids Love Milk, or something like that.

Sorry everyone, I had to say that........:laugh:

LKLND3380

LKLND3380,
Thanks for the link, I didn't realize that she was part of the Safe Work Methods Safety Training. I did notice that there was something wrong with her uniform though, it had the old UPS logo on it! I will make some copies and turn them over to my Center's Safety Committee, maybe everyone will pay attention during the morning PCM. But I was wondering if there are other pictures that are missing from this file. This would be for the Space and Visibility Training, I think we remember it as All Good Kids Love Milk, or something like that.

Sorry everyone, I had to say that........:laugh:

Well we still have a dozen or so package cars with the old logo on them.... people who jumped/drivers helpers were given shirt with new and old logo as well... whatever fits...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The girl in the pictures has a fake UPS shirt on. The old logo is four times the proper size and is sewn on the pocket instead of over it. This I noticed after much close observation. The hat is wrong too, not that any of this really matters.:wink:

LKLND3380

The girl in the pictures has a fake UPS shirt on. The old logo is four times the proper size and is sewn on the pocket instead of over it. This I noticed after much close observation. The hat is wrong too, not that any of this really matters.:wink:

You were looking really close....