RIP George Floyd /I'ld like to remind everyone- this message board is public

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I remember this guy. I also remember some guy commenting saying he would have shot him too since he was charging a spirit bomb.
IMG_4232.png

Lmao

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Business owners of Cup Foods, Menthol Tobacco, Southside Electronics, NMA Investments and 3759 Chicago Ave. LLC, have now sued the city and claimed crime has flourished in the area, according to the Star Tribune.

The lawsuit, filed in Hennepin County this month, accuses Mayor Jacob Frey and other officials of abandoning them, taking no action and offering weak financial support following Floyd's death. They are seeking $1.5million in damages.

The value of their properties stood at $2million before Floyd's death but dropped to less than $200,000 last year, according to the court filing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Business owners of Cup Foods, Menthol Tobacco, Southside Electronics, NMA Investments and 3759 Chicago Ave. LLC, have now sued the city and claimed crime has flourished in the area, according to the Star Tribune.

The lawsuit, filed in Hennepin County this month, accuses Mayor Jacob Frey and other officials of abandoning them, taking no action and offering weak financial support following Floyd's death. They are seeking $1.5million in damages.

The value of their properties stood at $2million before Floyd's death but dropped to less than $200,000 last year, according to the court filing.
How pathetic is that?