RIP George Floyd /I'ld like to remind everyone- this message board is public

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699045646440.png

Nah
I am from Minneapolis
The prejudice and ignorance on this board sickens me almost as much as the video of George Floyds murder, with his "brothers" standing by.

If you have not watched that video in full- all 10 minutes I recommend you do so.

Even the comments about the truck driver on 35w. Where you joke, laugh or talk tough.
Behind your keyboard, or in your small town, rural route, neighborhood.

I'ld like to remind you, everyone who speaks here, and those who encourage this, or those who say nothing. You have brothers here, who wear a uniform, who drive clearly marked vehicles here and the many other cities involved.

I speak now as not a member of UPS or a member of the teamsters. I speak as a citizen here. We are in fear, we are grieving. We are sickened by the murder we witnessed by the police, we are sickened by the riots and taking over of our police precinct, the looting and the burning. We want and need peace.

I will stick around to take your abuse, and your jokes. Then I will leave this message board, this is not a group I want to be a member of.
Fentanyl.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am from Minneapolis
The prejudice and ignorance on this board sickens me almost as much as the video of George Floyds murder, with his "brothers" standing by.

If you have not watched that video in full- all 10 minutes I recommend you do so.

Even the comments about the truck driver on 35w. Where you joke, laugh or talk tough.
Behind your keyboard, or in your small town, rural route, neighborhood.

I'ld like to remind you, everyone who speaks here, and those who encourage this, or those who say nothing. You have brothers here, who wear a uniform, who drive clearly marked vehicles here and the many other cities involved.

I speak now as not a member of UPS or a member of the teamsters. I speak as a citizen here. We are in fear, we are grieving. We are sickened by the murder we witnessed by the police, we are sickened by the riots and taking over of our police precinct, the looting and the burning. We want and need peace.

I will stick around to take your abuse, and your jokes. Then I will leave this message board, this is not a group I want to be a member of.
Just have to wonder if his body wasn’t full of illegal drugs how this would have went down

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
He wasn’t listening to the cops , I can’t blame the police . You get stopped by the police and act a fool you deserve a knee to the neck.

BLACK BEHAVIOR MATTERS
🧔‍♂️✊