RLA PETITION

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They think that FedEx owes them whatever and that the IBT owes them the work to get it done. It's almost like they consistently expect others to do whatever they demand.

But they'll still complain about how the IBT let them down.

Hey, Dano. Here's a fact that you should probably acknowledge. Fred S has carefully set-up a system where it's virtually impossible to break the RLA stranglehold. I've talked about how Smith used the 777 order to blackmail Congress, and how he has bought the support he needs there to kill-off meaningful reform. If you add-in the anti-union FedEx culture and policies, it's a no-go.

Ever wonder why virtually nobody except an employee can enter FedEx property? Sure, there are security concerns at airport facilities, but these rules are primarily designed to keep third parties (read unions) off the premises. Think, Shill...think.

P

prodriver

Hey, Dano. Here's a fact that you should probably acknowledge. Fred S has carefully set-up a system where it's virtually impossible to break the RLA stranglehold. I've talked about how Smith used the 777 order to blackmail Congress, and how he has bought the support he needs there to kill-off meaningful reform. If you add-in the anti-union FedEx culture and policies, it's a no-go.

Ever wonder why virtually nobody except an employee can enter FedEx property? Sure, there are security concerns at airport facilities, but these rules are primarily designed to keep third parties (read unions) off the premises. Think, Shill...think.

A lot of corporations don't want anyone on premises because of theft and injury liability, where I was employed before I started at RPS I was in a union and there was no union business on company time unless the rep was in on a management/ employee issue.

DontThrowPackages

Maybe your circle of friends is comprised of a lot of whiners. Most rational people don't have patience with people who whine about something they have the ability to change, but won't.
You dragged a cable channel's programming into a discussion about why people who complain about FedEx won't do anything about it?

::::SIGH::::
You questioned my friends as being whiners as if to say you have none. What better way to show you, in fact, you too have whiny friends, than to bring up a cable channel you and they watch religiously. Constant whining is what that channel is known for. You and your like eat it up. Yeah, whiners.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

If you're convinced that those circumstances mean that a union isn't possible no matter what efforts are made, why are you and your cohorts complaining about the lack of willingness from the IBT and/or FedEx employees to do anything about it? It amounts to complaining about the weather.

Every company I've worked for and most of those I've done business with, union or not, have had similar policies.

59 Dano

You questioned my friends as being whiners as if to say you have none. What better way to show you, in fact, you too have whiny friends, than to bring up a cable channel you and they watch religiously. Constant whining is what that channel is known for. You and your like eat it up. Yeah, whiners.

I religiously watch Fox News????? I may have spent an hour over the course of the last year on all cable news channels combined. What a pathetic attempt at partisan hackery.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you're convinced that those circumstances mean that a union isn't possible no matter what efforts are made, why are you and your cohorts complaining about the lack of willingness from the IBT and/or FedEx employees to do anything about it? It amounts to complaining about the weather.

Every company I've worked for and most of those I've done business with, union or not, have had similar policies.

The "weather" is created by the weather-maker. Mr.Smith. His money has purchased him this ability, which is difficult to fight. I guess you can't figure it out. Or, is that because you're his biotch?

59 Dano

The "weather" is created by the weather-maker. Mr.Smith. His money has purchased him this ability, which is difficult to fight. I guess you can't figure it out. Or, is that because you're his biotch?

According to you (this week, at least), you have no options because you're too old and no one else will hire you. I think that makes you his biotch.

fedupped

Union or not, he still owes this biotch alot of money! :)
..and when I'm collecting, he'll probably be dead. Hope he atones in due time. Cant take it with you. When your heart is palpitating and your easing in and out of consciousness, all that money and stock options, paid off congressmen, laws shielding your workers from due compensation, dont mean squat.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
....0r sent out a notice to their email list or mentioned it on any of the pro union radio programs etc.
The extreme lack of action on the Teamsters part has me more and more convinced that Hoffa Jr. has been paid off by Smith.

Sent using BrownCafe App

59 Dano

The extreme lack of action on the Teamsters part has me more and more convinced that Hoffa Jr. has been paid off by Smith

Maybe he monitors BC and knows it's not worth his time because the couriers here don't have the balls to do anything except whine.