RLA PETITION

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Is upper management that really out of touch to think otherwise?

I think it's a great idea that a dozen of you have decided that you speak for just about everyone else. Upper management doesn't think that you do, but the IBT does.

And that's why the IBT doesn't bother with Express. "Whaaaa, we want a union but we don't want to have to do anything to get it. The IBT should come in and do all the work for us." They aren't going to work any harder to organize Express than you are.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think it's a great idea that a dozen of you have decided that you speak for just about everyone else. Upper management doesn't think that you do, but the IBT does.

And that's why the IBT doesn't bother with Express. "Whaaaa, we want a union but we don't want to have to do anything to get it. The IBT should come in and do all the work for us." They aren't going to work any harder to organize Express than you are.

The fact you are here as corporate shill says they are concerned. How do you know what upper management thinks? Oh, that's because you're their mouthpiece...in more ways than one.There are many more people than you think who follow these forums, including lots of managers.

As MT3's personal butt puppet, you'll say whatever they want you to.

hypo hanna

According to you people, this forum is the exact perfect barometer of morale at FedEx Express.
Please point out where I have EVER said any such thing. What I DO say is that fedex is nothing like what it portrays itself to be and that is particularly true for front line hourly employees outside of Memphis.

59 Dano

Please point out where I have EVER said any such thing. What I DO say is that fedex is nothing like what it portrays itself to be and that is particularly true for front line hourly employees outside of Memphis.

Please point out where I singled you out.

59 Dano

The fact you are here as corporate shill says they are concerned. How do you know what upper management thinks? Oh, that's because you're their mouthpiece...in more ways than one.There are many more people than you think who follow these forums, including lots of managers

You've got the attention of so many people. Too bad you can't do anything with it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Maybe he monitors BC and knows it's not worth his time because the couriers here don't have the balls to do anything except whine.
He doesn't monitor this forum you dork. But if he did I'm sure he'd be laughing his ass off at your idiotic statements.

Last edited:

CJinx

You think because one guy is here that you're somehow under the hide of a multi-billion dollar corporation? If they truly cared, they would have found out who you were by now and fired your ass.

59 Dano

You think because one guy is here that you're somehow under the hide of a multi-billion dollar corporation? If they truly cared, they would have found out who you were by now and fired your ass.

LOL, exactly!!! So Fred pays off Congress to get the RLA and pays of the IBT so they won't organize Express, but he's scared of MF. That is brilliant logic.