Road Runners.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve,do me a favour,when you are delivering to the pharmacy,take your blood pressure at one of those free machines and take a photo of it.
I bet its 160 over 95

If it's anywhere close to those levels you better make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your options :surprised:.

Let me put your minds at ease.

attachment.php

100_7930.jpg

33in2togo

65 degrees in NY today. Went three miles first time in months. Play hoops twice per week but want to run half marathon in May. Last ran half in 2000. Need to lose twenty and get back in better shape. Get bored running so I mix it up with biking. Great stress relief and does make you feel better. In the summer family bikes to the beach. Round trip from house is 13 miles. Brother is a personal trainer and owns a Yoga studio. Always on my case to eat right, stretch and exorcise. I think it is time I listen up.

33in2togo

will add the swimming as soon as I open the pool this spring. I did some research and there are several mini triathlons near me.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
will add the swimming as soon as I open the pool this spring. I did some research and there are several mini triathlons near me.

Where are you at in NY. I lived in the city, rode my bike and ran everywhere. Played some Basketball, but was mostly into handball and softball. None of that here really, so I run and bike mostly.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Oh, forgot to show my prize for 3rd place in my aged, lol, group. Guy to my left, with the huge trophy finished in 18 minutes flat, UGH.

attachment.php

100_7830.jpg

backinbrown

respect my authority
There was a rumor a while back then all of a sudden no more vin diesel movies i never heard it was confirmed gayness

but i still like him thought riddock was real good

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't think being GAY makes you a bad actor. As a matter of fact, I think it enhances your acting ability. Take Ellen, for instance, she was great in Finding Nemo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.:wink2:
dory.jpg