Road Test for Seasonal Driver Candidate

barnyard

KTM rider
When I did my test, 12+ years ago, we stopped on a hill and the supe said, "I am going to put my foot by the back wheel, if you roll back and over my foot, I am charging you with an accident." Learn how to coordinate the handbrake and the clutch.

HULKAMANIA

That Sup was a complete maroon! No two trucks clutch the same. The point at which they enguage are always different so you get use to one truck and get in another the point of holding the truck from rolling back with the clutch slightly enguaged is changed. Im not saying what your saying is bad Im just saying that Sup deserved to have his foot ran over. Thats just absolute stupidty!

When I did my test, 12+ years ago, we stopped on a hill and the supe said, "I am going to put my foot by the back wheel, if you roll back and over my foot, I am charging you with an accident." Learn how to coordinate the handbrake and the clutch.

Inthegame

Some people are gullible.
Okay let's have show of hands.
Who actually thinks the supe had his foot under the wheel?
I agree Hoak, some people are real gullible. Anyone who thinks the Sup wouldn't say that fills that bill. Whether or not the knucklehead did put his foot under the wheel, hmmm...I guess one could get a clue if he walked with a limp.
Happy Thanksgiving.