Robin Williams RIP

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
It has to be the saddest thing, when a person is hurting so badly, that ending your life becomes an option. Even worse, a reality.
I remember when he made an appearance on Happy Days, then got his own show, Mork & Mindy. One of the shows we never missed as children.
Many great movies, many great performances.
RIP

9.5er

He was a very funny actor and will be missed. But I can not feel sorry for any person that is so self indulged that he can take his own life. I'm sorry but these celebrities that have the world at their finger tips but just can't seem to find happiness do not need my sympathy.

wayfair

swollen member
He was a very funny actor and will be missed. But I can not feel sorry for any person that is so self indulged that he can take his own life. I'm sorry but these celebrities that have the world at their finger tips but just can't seem to find happiness do not need my sympathy.
I understand your frustration, not just celebrities though... must be a desperate time...

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Mrs Doubtfire. We have watched it countless times as a family. It never gets old

Sent using BrownCafe App

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I search the internet for an hour and never found an instance where he asked for it.
Talk about about being self-indulged!