picking your nose and eatin' it.
Wife Beating.
pissin' somewhere other than a bathroom
cursing and swearing
Typing in all caps

to name a few.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
The original way I heard the feelings thing was ....feelings are just feelings...they are neither good nor bad, just feelings. No mention of qualities. I think you just made that part up like they do in your fantasy world.

Those are definitely qualities....just bad qualities.

bbsam

Staff member
The original way I heard the feelings thing was ....feelings are just feelings...they are neither good nor bad, just feelings. No mention of qualities. I think you just made that part up like they do in your fantasy world.

Those are definitely qualities....just bad qualities.
you entered in of your own accord.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wife Reveals What Drove Robin Williams To Suicide: ‘It Was Not Depression’
Susan Williams said Robin Williams was driven to suicide by his many health problems.

“It was not depression that killed Robin,” Susan said. “Depression was one of let’s call it 50 symptoms and it was a small one. Lewy body dementia is what killed Robin. It’s what took his life.”

Lew body dementia causes a progressive decline in mental abilities, according to the Mayo Clinic.

“If Robin was lucky, he would’ve had maybe three years left. And they would’ve been hard years. And it’s a good chance he would’ve been locked up.”
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/w...in-williams-to-suicide-it-was-not-depression/

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wife Reveals What Drove Robin Williams To Suicide: ‘It Was Not Depression’
Susan Williams said Robin Williams was driven to suicide by his many health problems.

“It was not depression that killed Robin,” Susan said. “Depression was one of let’s call it 50 symptoms and it was a small one. Lewy body dementia is what killed Robin. It’s what took his life.”

Lew body dementia causes a progressive decline in mental abilities, according to the Mayo Clinic.

“If Robin was lucky, he would’ve had maybe three years left. And they would’ve been hard years. And it’s a good chance he would’ve been locked up.”
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/w...in-williams-to-suicide-it-was-not-depression/
Thanks for the update.
I rarely watch TV and I would not have known this.
It provides closure for his fans of which I was one.