Roll on, Peak!

Seymour Packages

Volume jumped like crazy in my building in the past month. Even with an army of PVDs and rentals, we are still blown out. Seasonals quitting left and right. Commit times are more of a suggestion than anything else. And to top it off, more stimulus money coming down the pipeline. Let the OT roll, baby. Peak now projected to end March 15th 😂😂

GenericUsername

Option days in T-minus 12 days. 26 days until filing for 9.5 grieveances... I think my goal for next year is to work as much as I can before it gets hot here (Florida, so later May), then take as many dead days as possible. Let the peak date roll back all it wants to.

JustDeliverIt

Volume jumped like crazy in my building in the past month. Even with an army of PVDs and rentals, we are still blown out. Seasonals quitting left and right. Commit times are more of a suggestion than anything else. And to top it off, more stimulus money coming down the pipeline. Let the OT roll, baby. Peak now projected to end March 15th, 2022 😂😂

Finished it for you

rustys954rr

Volume jumped like crazy in my building in the past month. Even with an army of PVDs and rentals, we are still blown out. Seasonals quitting left and right. Commit times are more of a suggestion than anything else. And to top it off, more stimulus money coming down the pipeline. Let the OT roll, baby. Peak now projected to end March 15th 😂😂
No commit times here for the next week.