Ron Paul people, get a Life!

Pasaholic

All you Ron Paul people please stop, this loser has no chance, is polling less then 5% in almost all national polls.
Let start talking about some real contenders for the white house not a libertain turned republican.

toeknee2gx

http://www.dailyreckoning.com/Issues/2007/DR112207.html

when people question your vote for RP...

"We're going to send Ron some money," we announced to daughter Sophia last night.

"Why would you want to do that, Dad? You're just wasting your money. Ron Paul is fine. I like him. Or, at least most of what I've heard about him. But he can't win. What's the point?"

"Winning is over-rated," we replied. "You know what Gen. Washington said during the Revolution. 'We can't guarantee victory, but we can deserve it.' Well, you can never guarantee anything. As it says in the Bible, 'the race goeth not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong.' I guess people meant by that that there is a fair amount of luck involved in everything. But there's something else. If you can't know how things will turn out, what can you do? All you can do is to do the right thing. And I'll give you another saying, since I'm getting warmed up: 'Fiat justicia pereat mundus.' I don't know if the Latin is correct. But the sentiment certainly is: you follow the law even if the world should perish. I think the idea is the same for all of these things. All you can do in any situation is the right thing…not necessarily the smart thing. You can't know what the smart thing is, because you can't know what tomorrow will bring. But you can pretty much figure out the right thing. So, you do the right thing. You don't necessarily get what you want. Things don't necessarily go your way. But at least you will deserve success. And deserving success is more important than actually getting it. Doing the right thing is more important than doing the thing that turns out to be 'smart,' in other words.

"Well, what does this have to do with Ron Paul?"

"He's the only candidate to come along - practically in my entire lifetime - who is worth voting for. He doesn't believe in robbing people with taxes so some people can pursue their own crackpot world improvement project. And he doesn't believe in going to war unless the country is attacked…and there is a declaration of war by Congress…which is what the constitution requires.

"All I'm saying is that you can vote for Ron Paul…and send him money…with a clear conscience. You haven't been able to do that for a long time. Better take advantage of it."

A

Alex Jones

Pasaholic, Learn how to spell. L i b e r t a r i a n. No surprise though. You watch Fox News and listen to Limbaugh. Reading is a little too much for you I'm sure. Here's a surprise. Bush isn't a conservative. You are part of a dumbed down America. Thanks to "conservatives" like yourself the US is about to lose it's sovreignty.

wkmac

Pasaholic, Learn how to spell. L i b e r t a r i a n. No surprise though. You watch Fox News and listen to Limbaugh. Reading is a little too much for you I'm sure. Here's a surprise. Bush isn't a conservative. You are part of a dumbed down America. Thanks to "conservatives" like yourself the US is about to lose it's sovreignty.

Can't resist.

Alex, it's sovEreignty!
:happy-very:

Just messin' with ya!

wkmac

I find it so very interesting to see people post things like what Pass did

"Ron Paul has no chance" or "Ron is less than 5% in the polls"

But here's what interests me. With no chance or so little standing in any polling data, then why the need for any comment to begin with? I mean, if a person shouts out load somewhere in the Alaska wilderness, is it needed for someone to come here and post,

BE QUIET!

Could it be that Ron is striking a nerve but more importantly he's causing some young voters to give serious thought about just what we are and where we are headed and that there is a underlying current to Ron's as well as Mike Gravel's message that is not reflected when you initially read the polling data? But what happens when you look deeper and through the polling data especially when you remove any candidates names and go directly to issue by issue?

Hmmmm! Maybe that's what has them concerned.
:wink2:

diesel96

[wkmac] if a person shouts out load somewhere in the Alaska wilderness, is it needed for someone to come here and post,

Couldn't resist.......Do you mean "shoots a load":knockedout:

wkmac