Route bids

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I am in the southern supplement and I cannot not find anything about junk routes. The issue is the management never put up junk routes that are in 4 out of 5 days up to bid for the week. Anyone know what the policy of that is? They do put up bids for people on vacations and such but not junk routes...thanks for the help..

Sincerely

Kanovic

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am in the southern supplement and I cannot not find anything about junk routes. The issue is the management never put up junk routes that are in 4 out of 5 days up to bid for the week. Anyone know what the policy of that is? They do put up bids for people on vacations and such but not junk routes...thanks for the help..

Sincerely

Kanovic

In the central the route needs to be in for 30 consecutive days

If they don’t want it bid they’ll bust it up on day 29

542thruNthru

Sincerely

Kanovic

Junk routes(split routes for us) here are not put up either.

542thruNthru

Well poop!

Someone told me they have to be in 16 days out of 30 or something for it to become a route but I can’t find any info

Quick search but this is the only thing I found. Do you have a local rider?
Screenshot_20190517-154407_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Sincerely

Kanovic

I’m in the Southern. The language says “all” routes shall be bid so ours are. Except the ones that appear only during peak. But the ones that aren’t in every single day but are in every week are bid. We haven’t started the vacation bids yet. I think the stewards are the ones stalling on that one.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m in the Southern. The language says “all” routes shall be bid so ours are. Except the ones that appear only during peak. But the ones that aren’t in every single day but are in every week are bid. We haven’t started the vacation bids yet. I think the stewards are the ones stalling on that one.

Why?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I can’t find that.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
A few reasons actually. The main one is they won’t be able to run some of their favorite routes when a seniority driver goes home unless they risk staying unassigned that week. If no one goes home then they are stuck with junk routes.

View attachment 248447
Thanks for finding that. I wonder how hard the Ba would push them because I am sure they could use it both ways and says junk/split routes are not real routes since they are not in everyday. Seems like loose language.

5Cube4Life

I have been running the same split route 5 days a week for about 6 weeks. They will change the route number on it periodically, just to avoid having to bid it.