RPCD

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your executive was wrong and you’re wrong. The reason I know that is because the situation we are in now. Regular drivers are working more hours than 22.4‘s. The only thing drivers wanted was for the company to hire more drivers. To cut down the 9.5 and not to work six days. The newer drivers would’ve been working five days as well Saturday included just as a matter of seniority.
Somehow now regular drivers are working six days and 22.4‘s are getting two days off a week do you think that was a good idea?

That does not mean I think your executive board is bad that means they were wrong and they should admit it.

I’ve had plenty of conversation with the people who were on the executive board at the time and all of them agree they were wrong at that time and they see it now the fact that you continue to make excuses is not surprising to me.
You are entitled to your point of view.

Thebrownblob

You are entitled to your point of view.
Well apparently it’s the point of view of the majority of people, and someone like you who thinks hiring a lower paid job to cover work they didn’t want to do is OK and your executive board is somehow a powerhouse for approving it? Do you think that was the best interest of the members? How did that work out for everyone?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well apparently it’s the point of view of the majority of people, and someone like you who thinks hiring a lower paid job to cover work they didn’t want to do is OK and your executive board is somehow a powerhouse for approving it? Do you think that was the best interest of the members? How did that work out for everyone?
I already gave, on a previous post, my suggested solution that I gave during negotiations. It was not well received however

Thebrownblob

Are you a 22.4?
Nope, I’ve been the one fighting for them unlike you. And thankfully the new administration clean the house of everyone who thinks like you as soon as they took office that has any position of power. I’m grateful you’re retiring, enjoy it. Interesting you want me to tell you what I do but you won’t tell us what you do you truly are clown show 🤡 it’s clear you’re not a driver because your life would’ve been up in the air for the last four years and you would’ve been a lot more upset instead you’re probably just an inside worker pretending you know what drivers do and don’t do.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nope, I’ve been the one fighting for them unlike you. And thankfully the new administration clean the house of everyone who thinks like you as soon as they took office that has any position of power. I’m grateful you’re retiring, enjoy it. Interesting you want me to tell you what I do but you won’t tell us what you do you truly are clown show 🤡 it’s clear you’re not a driver because your life would’ve been up in the air for the last four years and you would’ve been a lot more upset instead you’re probably just an inside worker pretending you know what drivers do and don’t do.
Are you willing give up the M-Friday work week and go to simply a 5 consecutive day schedule for all full-time driver jobs?

Thebrownblob

Are you willing give up the M-Friday work week and go to simply a 5 consecutive day schedule for all full-time driver jobs?
Why would I have to? I have over 30 years. Those schedules would be not preferred and they would go to the lowest seniority drivers making the same amount. Ask from the top force from the bottom, what is so complicated about that to you? As it stands now they force regular package car drivers every week sometimes every single person…that’s better?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You might be correct, on the other hand you may be incorrect.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why would I have to? I have over 30 years. Those schedules would be not preferred and they would go to the lowest seniority drivers making the same amount. Ask from the top force from the bottom, what is so complicated about that to you? As it stands now they force regular package car drivers every week sometimes every single person…that’s better?
So you would be satisfied with language that states the full-time package car driver’s work week can consist of any 5 consecutive days?