Rtd/ air except. Driver

SCV good to go sir.

giphy.gif
Yeah, :censored2: your few days op. Tell us what happened now and upload the video later.

I'm guessing you didn't get hired as a driver because you lack a sense of urgency.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have to share a recent observation I've had since we're on the dreaded race topic.

I have had to go to walmart a lot lately buying crap for the kids in college (yeah yeah I know IBT doesn't like walmart) and I've had a crazy realization.

The nearest walmart is in an urban area and very few customers are white. It's mostly black and puerto-rican customers.
That being said, here is what I've realized: When leaving the walmart the person at the door who is checking everyone's receipt to make sure they're not stealing anything just waves me through every single time and checks everyone else's stuff. At first I thought maybe it was just that one nice black girl, but it's all the employees, regardless of their race. No matter what I'm wearing or who is at the door checking receipts they wave me through without checking my bags, but stop all the non-white people.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

My daughter lives about 10 minutes from Albany (NY). The Walmart closest to her home used to be one of the nicer ones. This all changed when the CDTA (public buses) extended one of their lines to include "her" Walmart. The shelves are rarely fully stocked and what merchandise is on them is rarely straightened up. They are now the worst store in the area for shoplifting. She only goes there when she really has to.

Box Ox

I got video in a class to proof it.....

Screw work tomorrow. I'm sitting right here until you deliver the Brontosaurus and we're all like:

tumblr_lmg5atcVrb1qzyufx.gif

2156780_o.gif

Because if there's one thing I know, it's that I've never worked for such a racially diverse company. Tough luck if you couldn't cut it.

bettum

Your very wrong. I got my ducks in a row. With voicemails and how i was not told before hand on info i had to know before a class and others did

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If you have this amazing evidence, why not reveal it? Is it because you are waiting for a microphone so you can record yourself?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
What is racist about that?

He's black and he thinks they gave the white guys a heads up about what to know for the school and they didn't tell him.

He thinks they are setting him up to fail based on his skin color.

We have a black driver who is a lazy, good for nothing SOB.

We have another black driver who is probably one of the best drivers we have.

Skin color does not matter.

If anything, I find it is the opposite. They have a quota to meet and the next driver must be a minority.

The white male is quickly becoming the most discriminated against, or reversely discriminated against, however you want to look at it.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I have to share a recent observation I've had since we're on the dreaded race topic.

I have had to go to walmart a lot lately buying crap for the kids in college (yeah yeah I know IBT doesn't like walmart) and I've had a crazy realization.

The nearest walmart is in an urban area and very few customers are white. It's mostly black and puerto-rican customers.
That being said, here is what I've realized: When leaving the walmart the person at the door who is checking everyone's receipt to make sure they're not stealing anything just waves me through every single time and checks everyone else's stuff. At first I thought maybe it was just that one nice black girl, but it's all the employees, regardless of their race. No matter what I'm wearing or who is at the door checking receipts they wave me through without checking my bags, but stop all the non-white people.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Unless it's something I may have to return, I hand them the receipt when they extend their hand and just keep walking lol.