RTW During A Strike?

I am sad to say that we have weak union members here. Less then 15 percent file on management. They are afraid of painting a target on their back. I wear my target proudly. What can they do, make me work longer hours?
If 15% filed at our building all supervisors would stroke out. I’m not exaggerating when I say I’m the only one, except a rare one a year from random person, to file. Union hates it too. Said I file a lot. Management threatens to fire OTHER people, management and/or supervisors if we file. Lol. What a joke.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
If 15% filed at our building all supervisors would stroke out. I’m not exaggerating when I say I’m the only one, except a rare one a year from random person, to file. Union hates it too. Said I file a lot. Management threatens to fire OTHER people, management and/or supervisors if we file. Lol. What a joke.
Same. I only know of one person who filed grievances at my hub and he did 2-3 times in a span of 18 months. Honestly though, our steward is a POS and more like management's lapdog. Our sup's are pretty decent, likable, and I'd rather just give OSHA an anonymous tip.

Same. I only know of one person who filed grievances at my hub and he did 2-3 times in a span of 18 months. Honestly though, our steward is a POS and more like management's lapdog. Our sup's are pretty decent, likable, and I'd rather just give OSHA an anonymous tip.
I’m beginning to wonder what OSHA would even say at this point? I’ve gotten used to that’s the rules...but....attitude from everyone. If the union doesn’t want to enforce the contract, just put we get paid well with quality benefits, possible pension on one page and send it out. The book seems to be for entertainment purposes only, UNLESS it benefits the company or union in disagreement with hourly. I’d be honored to be a BA. Never make everyone happy but an effort means a lot! Luckily mine wasn’t around when :censored2: got real years ago and people died for better conditions. We’d be working 20 hours a day, 6 days a week. How he looks in mirror is beyond me. Such a worthless POS

Tony Q

What's even stranger, is the birth of TDU....

was a result of the reform movement in the Union coal industry.

-Bug-
TdU was born in all actuality out of a a hole named Jacki presser. Its roots started before his reign, but he stoked the fire, to what it is today. Now they are on the verge of winning in 3.7 years. Take it to the bank.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Been rolling over for quite some time due to the actions of 175. Idk if it’s an incompetent BA, lazy BA, scheming BA or if it’s just how 175 is ran in general? But I can’t put into words how disappointed I am in what the union is vs what it was for my dad growing up. It’s a business here that wants the dues, then leave them alone with your nonsense. I’ve written letters, talked to anyone I can I local and called DC. I was always disregarded. Too many instances to list here to begin to explain, no one would believe me anyway. I wouldn’t either if I were reading them! But you can count me out at the end of this contract. I am, and always will, be a union supporter. But I’m anti theft more than that. They’ve allowed me to be harassed with no help, while being fired once, with the help of the steward. All because I filed grievances. Nothing happened to the supervisors or steward (yet) for their actions. I had proof I was set up and attempted to tell BA. No interest whatsoever. He wanted me gone too. Said himself I filed too many grievances. It’d be ignorant for me to send people money that turn their head, or participate in getting me fired.
Isn't that Ken H's Local???

Was he part of your problems?
To be honest, idk how far they went? I can’t sit here and say for sure he was. I can say the one time I spoke to him on phone he had BA contact me ASAP. But I can also say he was aware of my, and others, complaints against BA. Nothing changed in his “representation.” I can say imo 175 should be the strongest local in nation, hands down, due to him being there

leaching off of everyone else's back.

I paid dues for 13 years, gladly. I was set up by the company and union. Have proof of this, while my BA has been a POS the entire time, regardless. I’m not leeching off anyone. I’m not mentally disabled to not realize I’m being ripped off. No one would pay a local that helped get someone fired. But if you want to call it leeching, so be it. I call it smart, and ultimately, my opinion is all that matters. I am pro union, as I mentioned before. Grew up in the most union rich history part of us. Was disappointed at to what happened to the “men” that used to operate locals. If anyone has been leeching, it’s been 175.