"Running Over"

paidslave

Be careful what you wish for.
After reading your posts about where you deliver, I can't blame you for wanting to get out of that hellhole.
Ain't no way I'm eating the skunks/coons/ possums/squirrels I run over.
I make enough money running over them to buy T-bones/ Ribeyes and Top sirloin steaks.

Hellhole! Wow, this is crude language!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
We don't have a list of profane words. I ask the moderators to use their judgement about which words are meant to be offensive. If you're unsure about your language then don't post anything here that you wouldn't say it to your kids or your grandma.
:naive:

This is from the industry standard moderation guidelines:

No profanity (those who snuck past the censoring), violent, discriminatory langauge or personal attacks are tolerated in the forum. If you see any inappropriate posts, edit the post immediately. Remove the offending portion or entire post body and insert a edit note explaining your action. If an excessive amount of profanity is used in a post, remove it.

What exactly is inapproprite language then? Anything you won't hear on prime time TV (for example, ABC News or Discovery Channel) should be considered inappropriate. Use your judgement. A word may be more offensive when it is directed at someone else. "Oops, I made an ass out of myself!" is okay. "So-and-so, quit being such an ass!" is not.

satellitedriver

What words?
I would tell you, but they would be the same words I had to edit out of your posts.
Cheryl has not set steadfast rules on the what words can or can not be posted.
A simple guide line to follow would be to not post any words you would not say to your grandmother in church.
You and your impacted friend seem to have gotten your collective feelings hurt by not being able to freely express yourselves using language that would not be used in polite company.
Use them if you want, but when I see them I will edit them and PM you why I did,
as I have already done in the past.
The rules in BC are very simple.
Express your opinions freely, just keep them clean and civil.

paidslave

I would tell you, but they would be the same words I had to edit out of your posts.
Cheryl has not set steadfast rules on the what words can or can not be posted.
A simple guide line to follow would be to not post any words you would not say to your grandmother in church.
You and your impacted friend seem to have gotten your collective feelings hurt by not being able to freely express yourselves using language that would not be used in polite company.
Use them if you want, but when I see them I will edit them and PM you why I did,
as I have already done in the past.
The rules in BC are very simple.
Express your opinions freely, just keep them clean and civil.

Gee thanks Saleliteguy....The word you have edited, and if you want to edit it again, by golly go ahead.....I haven't been to church with my grandmother in a long time because she has passed on and is dead..Besides I never talked in church with my grandmother because I was to busy listening and being polite.

And without further hurting your feelings, If I want to go to church I won't come here to be moderated by you and I would leave that up to GOD And not you!

I was thinking..

Is freak a bad word because I wouldn't want anyone to see or read it? What about control?

ARSH-------AS one poster had already said, "Just tell us what to type and we will type it".. Civil doesn't help express your thoughts it only censors your true opinions!

I fully understand your point and this is my last post on this topic!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
Wow, what an interesting thread! I had no idea there was a one man center. Satellite-How do you get the kinks out of your back after riding all those miles in a "buckboard" of pkg car? May I suggest an inversion table?:peaceful: Really though, UPS would be hardpressed to find your replacement. How about when your on vacation, how do your cover guys do when your gone?

chipolapitch

OLD SUP
SLAVE, THE PACKAGES WERE ON THE CAR AND SCANNED IN THE AM. IF YOU WILL SIMPLY FOLLOW THE METHODS, 1. DOCK DELIVERIES STACK IN ROWS OF 5, WHEN YOU HAVE HELP AT THE REAR OF THE CAR STANDING ON THE DOCK, LET THEM KNOW NOTHING BREAKS THE PLABE OF THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE WITHOUT YOU HANDING IT TO THEM. THE POINT IS COUNT PACKAGES AND VERIFY AGAINST DIAD. IF YOU MISS SCANS, YOU MISS PLANNED TIME AND HURT YOURSELF.