Rush popping pills again

unionman

And the Democrats are perfect, never lie, cheat or steal, and Obama is the second coming of Christ. :devil:
No, I never said the Democrates didn't cheat, lie, steal, or that Obama was Christ. Im not even a full blown Liberal. I do believe Obama is the best thing to come along in my life time as far as Presidents go.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Rush wanted the economy to fail and he even said that later. Rush is dangerous because he makes every problem sound like its so easy to fix
again with only part of the quote. and if you were not such a schmuck, and listen to him, you would still hear him say it now. i hope the economy fails to prove that spending with no limits is not the way to get this country moving forward again.

as for easy to understand, gooberment is never the answer to problems, it is the problem. and the larger gooberment becomes, and the more power it holds over the people, the more things are screwed up.

I do believe Obama is the best thing to come along in my life time as far as Presidents go

as said by someone that wants our government to dictate to us everything in life.

either you are not very old, or your perspective is damaged.:wink2:

d

unionman

again with only part of the quote. and if you were not such a schmuck, and listen to him, you would still hear him say it now. i hope the economy fails to prove that spending with no limits is not the way to get this country moving forward again.

as for easy to understand, gooberment is never the answer to problems, it is the problem. and the larger gooberment becomes, and the more power it holds over the people, the more things are screwed up.

as said by someone that wants our government to dictate to us everything in life.

either you are not very old, or your perspective is damaged.:wink2:

d
Your hopeless, Rush has you walking with your arms in front friend you chanting The Government is screwing me, the Government is screwing me. Rush knew exactly what he was saying and he meant it because you zombies harp on every piece of garbage that comes out of his fat addicted butt.
If it wasn't for corporate greed and the rich stepping on the middle class peoples heads I would be a so called Conservative too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Marching and saying "the government is screwing me" is much better than marching and saying "the government is gonna make my house payment and my car payment for me."

unionman

Marching and saying "the government is screwing me" is much better than marching and saying "the government is gonna make my house payment and my car payment for me."
You live in California, you have bigger problems than the rest of the country combined.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Rush knew exactly what he was saying and he meant it because you zombies harp on every piece of garbage that comes out of his fat addicted butt.
pst, you ever read what actually gets posted or just what your closed mind wants to see.

did i ever say he did not mean it? he meant every word of it. and the bottom line is that he is right. so pull your hate filled head out of your butt, and let your eyes read for just once. please.

as for the government screwing with us, that has been around a lot longer than rush. even kenedy spoke of it, as did our founding fathers.

our country was founded on persons that wanted to excel and produce things that no one else could. and that is what made us great. what has caused more damage than any one thing is the mindset that all are equal, no one should have more than any one else, and we need to take from those that produce, and give it to those that dont want to. and the government gets to choose who those people are.

that is the coolaid you have swallowed. and that is what obama is all about. would mccain been better? doubtful.

d

unionman

pst, you ever read what actually gets posted or just what your closed mind wants to see.

did i ever say he did not mean it? he meant every word of it. and the bottom line is that he is right. so pull your hate filled head out of your butt, and let your eyes read for just once. please.

as for the government screwing with us, that has been around a lot longer than rush. even kenedy spoke of it, as did our founding fathers.

our country was founded on persons that wanted to excel and produce things that no one else could. and that is what made us great. what has caused more damage than any one thing is the mindset that all are equal, no one should have more than any one else, and we need to take from those that produce, and give it to those that dont want to. and the government gets to choose who those people are.

that is the coolaid you have swallowed. and that is what obama is all about. would mccain been better? doubtful.

d
You just think that everybody in the USA that is poor or is having a rough time doesn't want, or will not work for a living.
Just because you got yours and you abviously worked hard to get it don't mean that there isn't millions of people in this country that can't make ends meat because of illness or just bad luck.
Thats the difference between you and me and liberals and conservatives. I think that the rich should pay more in taxes and you think that you shouldn't have to pay tax at all.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You just think that everybody in the USA that is poor or is having a rough time doesn't want, or will not work for a living.
Just because you got yours and you abviously worked hard to get it don't mean that there isn't millions of people in this country that can't make ends meat because of illness or just bad luck.
Thats the difference between you and me and liberals and conservatives. I think that the rich should pay more in taxes and you think that you shouldn't have to pay tax at all.

first off, all your assumptions about me are about as far from reality as the rest of your statements. i work longer hours now than i did before, and for less money, so i would say i am still looking to get mine.

secondly, there are not millions of people that cant work. there are millions that dont for what ever reason. I see them all around here where i live. people that draw ssi and disability, where they are out doing things, that because of their disability, they shouldnt be able to do. but yet, because they want to do those things, they miraculessly can.

third, glad you have problems with people that have made it in life. thing is, those are the people that give other people paying jobs. jobs that they dont have the money to hire people for, because stupid pinheads think they need to pay even more taxes.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. thats you. and the statement? carl marx

d

unionman

first off, all your assumptions about me are about as far from reality as the rest of your statements. i work longer hours now than i did before, and for less money, so i would say i am still looking to get mine.

secondly, there are not millions of people that cant work. there are millions that dont for what ever reason. I see them all around here where i live. people that draw ssi and disability, where they are out doing things, that because of their disability, they shouldnt be able to do. but yet, because they want to do those things, they miraculessly can.

third, glad you have problems with people that have made it in life. thing is, those are the people that give other people paying jobs. jobs that they dont have the money to hire people for, because stupid pinheads think they need to pay even more taxes.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. thats you. and the statement? carl marx

d
You just proved my point. I see the rich hiding money in off shore accounts and that makes me mad. You see poor people on ssi abusing the system and that makes you mad.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Is that safe? Driving with your Rush blinders on.
Probably safer than driving with my Obama blinders with all this global warming. If I had those blinders the snow in Wisconsin coming down by the truckload would just disappear and bluebirds would be singing, zippidee do dah its a wonderful day. Such a nice artic blast down there in Florida, and Atlanta. but with the obama blinders, all is well as long as we get healthcare. No terrorism going on, you know rose colored Obama blinders.

tieguy

Banned
No, I never said the Democrates didn't cheat, lie, steal, or that Obama was Christ. Im not even a full blown Liberal. I do believe Obama is the best thing to come along in my life time as far as Presidents go.

then you are saying he is christ.

tieguy

Banned
Your hopeless, Rush has you walking with your arms in front friend you chanting The Government is screwing me, the Government is screwing me. Rush knew exactly what he was saying and he meant it because you zombies harp on every piece of garbage that comes out of his fat addicted butt.
If it wasn't for corporate greed and the rich sotepping on the middle class peoples heads I would be a so called Conservative too.

you're trying to make a comparison between Rush a radio personality and the president of the united states. In so doing you're almost making the argument that Obama is better then Rush when Rush is not in a position to affect anything in this country.

at this point Obama can not be the best president you have seen because he has not done anything positive unless lip service is your cup of tea.

10 percent unemployment again today even though weekly numbers being reported should have indicated much better results.

somebody in the labor department is trying to to manipulate the numbers.

many financial experts are recommending investing in foreclosures. they are predicting a glut of foreclosures in the coming years.

At this point the stock market is showing recovery while the overall market is not. Money flow is still tight. Real estate market showing a little movement but not much. Unemployment is still well beyond 10 percent.

Obama is trying to light wet charcoal. At this point he has thrown a lot of lighter fluid on the charcoal and is hoping the charcoal will now stay lit.

P

pickup

you're trying to make a comparison between Rush a radio personality and the president of the united states. In so doing you're almost making the argument that Obama is better then Rush when Rush is not in a position to affect anything in this country.

at this point Obama can not be the best president you have seen because he has not done anything positive unless lip service is your cup of tea.

10 percent unemployment again today even though weekly numbers being reported should have indicated much better results.

somebody in the labor department is trying to to manipulate the numbers.

many financial experts are recommending investing in foreclosures. they are predicting a glut of foreclosures in the coming years.

At this point the stock market is showing recovery while the overall market is not. Money flow is still tight. Real estate market showing a little movement but not much. Unemployment is still well beyond 10 percent.

Obama is trying to light wet charcoal. At this point he has thrown a lot of lighter fluid on the charcoal and is hoping the charcoal will now stay lit.

yup, the charcoal is wet because a previous president was busy pissing on it for eight years. (damn it, I vowed to stay out of this cesspool known as current events). I know, I'm not going to post this, I'm not going to post this, I 'm not ...

tieguy

Banned
yup, the charcoal is wet because a previous president was busy pissing on it for eight years. (damn it, I vowed to stay out of this cesspool known as current events). I know, I'm not going to post this, I'm not going to post this, I 'm not ...

If it was your intent to fire a shot and run then you should have stayed out of it.

I think its wet because of the reason you list along with a democratic congress (that contained Obama) that did the same. The problem with your argument is that Bushs rampant and now minor league spending did not cause the economy to crash.

In the realm of things the housing crunch brought this economy to its knees and that could be bush, but its also democratic senators that resisted efforts to tighten the lending rules. It also includes previous presidents and congresses that loosened the lending rules. It also includes community activists like Obama who would sue banks that did not make these bad loans.

See I think everyone knew that the loosened lending rules would eventually cause a market crash. But it was the opium that kept the economy growing so most of our leaders kept the addiction going and hoped the crash would not happen on their watch.

If you have been paying attention Obama has hit this issue on both sides. He first badmouthed the banking industry for the loose lending. He then schedules a meeting and begs them to start lending more money when all they are doing is following the new rules.

So I understand that Bush is your favorite boogeyman but I think you will not solve the problem if you put all the blame in his lap. Bush is actually the bagholder. The guy that was holding the bag when the party ended. Obama is now the guy that has to clean up the mess and get the cigerette burns out of the carpet. Some of those burns though are his.

tieguy

Banned
Obviously, this means you were born in 2009.

great point. I can't believe anyone would so naively make such a statement. But its the mindset of todays liberal. At this point Obamas only accomplishment is his being the first black president elected. A notable achievement in that sense. The minor details of his job performance tell us he has yet to acomplish anything.

So we see the liberal establishment ready to coronate Obama for acomplishing absolutely nothing.

There is nothing that illustrates this point better then the liberal noble prize committee giving Obama a peace prize for essentially increasing his prescence in Afghanistan.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He will be forever in my mind, surfing, while some idiot tried to blow up a couple hundred passengers in an American state.