S.M.A.R.T HUB ATLANTA DRIVER POSITIONS??

Dingo

Obviously being new I don't know this to be true, but I have also been told that seniority at the SMART hub will be done by who has been at the hub the longest. So if that is the case and what they told our class in cornerstone is correct, there is only 70 people ahead of our class that has more seniority than us. And that when other people move into the hub from other locations we will still have higher seniority on bidding for jobs but the people coming from other hubs will still have higher seniority on vacation dates. Again, I'm new and just going by what we have been told.
Dumbhub driver here. All seniority will dove tail. It would be an absolute :censored2: storm if I was ahead of all the plega drivers coming next year.

Dingo

I don't run Atlanta much anymore. Last I had heard they were keeping all sorts at the other Atlanta buildings, guess they changed plans.

It's only rated at 100k packages per hour. Maybe they run 650k on a busy non-peak sort which can't be much more than other Atlanta buildings run combined now, can it? I'm sure during peak they will be putting night sorts back on at the other buildings to help with capacity.
170k when fully operational. It will be a beast.

Dumbhub driver here. All seniority will dove tail. It would be an absolute :censored2: storm if I was ahead of all the plega drivers coming next year.
I have been trying to get a final word in this for a couple of days, tried calling the Local Union hall and no one answers. But this is stated in the contract. I have worked at the hub on Marvin Miller for 10 years and will be going to the Smarthub in October, it would be ridiculous to have people who have only been working for UPS for a month or two to be able to bid on jobs before me and other people with years of senority.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180913-090911_UPSRising.jpg
    Screenshot_20180913-090911_UPSRising.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 128