Sad Day in the BOG (On Topic---please)

trickpony1

You can't fool us Photog.
The guy wearing the white T shirt, playing rhythm with the beer cans in the opening seconds looks an awful lot like you.

bbsam

Staff member
I'll just leave this here. The video talks about socities views on addiction, rat park, etc.

Makes some interesting hypotheses but if all of it were true, I should be able to hang out with some junkies, smoky some rock, drink some brews and be home by 10 and to work the next day by 7. Do you know how many times I've tried that?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Just another being a follower. Stand up and say NO! Don't think they would be my freind if they offered me any kind of drug. I also grew up in an alcoholic house hold. I watched what it does. My kids never saw anything I saw. I also taught them no means no. Parents need to harp. The kids will remember if they are in the wrong element. Don't get me wrong. I do drink. Responsibly. Never did drugs at all. None of the kids I grew up with did them either. If at a party that crap comes out. Get up and leave. Don't be selfish your PARENTS would be the ones who suffer.

HardknocksUPSer

Guess I really stirred up the :censored2: pot on this one, I really could care less if your hooked on drugs, I have no sympathy for you. It WAS and IS your choice, no one is making you do it, it is a CHOICE that no one else you can make except you. What if I were to say that I was once a drug user? I Was the piece of :censored2: that I mentioned in the thread earlier, I would still be a piece of :censored2: if I had not chosen to make better choices in my life. I have no sympathy for myself and the life I (USED) to live because I was the one who chose to do those things.

MAKAVELI

Just another being a follower. Stand up and say NO! Don't think they would be my freind if they offered me any kind of drug. I also grew up in an alcoholic house hold. I watched what it does. My kids never saw anything I saw. I also taught them no means no. Parents need to harp. The kids will remember if they are in the wrong element. Don't get me wrong. I do drink. Responsibly. Never did drugs at all. None of the kids I grew up with did them either. If at a party that crap comes out. Get up and leave. Don't be selfish your PARENTS would be the ones who suffer.
Alcohol is a drug. A legal one but a drug no less.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Guess I really stirred up the :censored2: pot on this one, I really could care less if your hooked on drugs, I have no sympathy for you. It WAS and IS your choice, no one is making you do it, it is a CHOICE that no one else you can make except you. What if I were to say that I was once a drug user? I Was the piece of :censored2: that I mentioned in the thread earlier, I would still be a piece of :censored2: if I had not chosen to make better choices in my life. I have no sympathy for myself and the life I (USED) to live because I was the one who chose to do those things.
You strike me as a fun guy to be around.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

You ought to spend some time with addicts and alcoholics and listen to them. You are the lucky one that obviously had the wherewith-all to cease your destructive behavior. Not everyone has that skill, ability, strength. I have seen some good people take their own lives in some of the worst situations that you can imagine and I've also seen them take their lives when they seemed to have it all going for them. Drugs begin as a choice and don't always end up that way. Show some compassion for them. No one is a piece of :censored2:.