Sad part is the driver will get blamed for this accident

barnyard

KTM rider
It is actually really hard to guess the speed from watching the vid. I race offroad dirtbikes and am amazed at how fast some videos appear to be.

There is much more to learn for motorcyclists in that vid then UPSers. The motorcycle boards that I visit have all pegged the rider as an idiot.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Whether or not the driver slammed on his brakes is irrelevant. If you hit someone from behind it is your fault, period.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
His stop lights are clearly visible. If he was stopping to make a delivery the 4-ways definitely should have been on well in advance.

I was told put the four ways on after you stop the Pkg car by my On Car Sup and giving a safety at risk for doing it before I'd stop. He told me the correct way was to signal your intention by using the right directional stopping the Pkg car then using the four ways. I was also told to never use the four ways while backing, he told me that to many lights confuses people.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Whether or not the driver slammed on his brakes is irrelevant. If you hit someone from behind it is your fault, period.

I was going to say that!

The lights are hard to see as well. The dark brown color that fills the back of the car doesnt help either, nor does the sun. The lights should be larger and brighter in my opinion. Notice he looks down for a split second, and thats all it takes.