Sader errors

BrownArmy

There would be no difference--- the problems start when you forget that you have them in prerecord.

Exactly. There's no difference.

I doubt I'm going to forget 7 NDAs on the route next to mine...wait for it...

When that's all I'm doing before 10:30.

If your assertion is that a driver shouldn't put NDA in prerecord because a driver might 'forget', than I could agree with you.

We had an air driver fired for putting 1000+ EAMs for Apple in prerecord; he actually delivered them on time, but had the stop in prerecord and he stop-completed after the time commit. He screwed up because he was an idiot.

But, to be fair and correct, there is absolutely no reason not to put an NDA in prerecord, as long as said NDA is delivered before the commit time.

On GPS, on telematics, on etc. etc. etc.

BrownArmy

Wow, reading through some of the responses on this thread, y'all must work in some hard-:censored2: centers...

Generally speaking (as a cover-driver), I'll let them know when they send me out on a kamikaze mission how many NDA will be missed.

Sometimes you can't save them all, but I won't falsify records...my MNGMT team knows this, and tells me to do the right thing.

I always do.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
We call them SSI Accounts, or Special service instructions .

Mostly at the malls and there is a placard to scan. The del time is based on that scan not the stop complete time.

Our guys also msg the building when and how many are del and it is written down in a log .9

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wow, reading through some of the responses on this thread, y'all must work in some hard-:censored2: centers...

Generally speaking (as a cover-driver), I'll let them know when they send me out on a kamikaze mission how many NDA will be missed.

Sometimes you can't save them all, but I won't falsify records...my MNGMT team knows this, and tells me to do the right thing.

I always do.
This doesn't matter. The hammer comes down way above your center managers head.

These types of things get flagged on a district level.

Take the op. He's not getting a warning letter because his boss thinks he did something wrong. He's getting a warning letter so his boss covers his own ass.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Exactly. There's no difference.

I doubt I'm going to forget 7 NDAs on the route next to mine...wait for it...

When that's all I'm doing before 10:30.

If your assertion is that a driver shouldn't put NDA in prerecord because a driver might 'forget', than I could agree with you.

We had an air driver fired for putting 1000+ EAMs for Apple in prerecord; he actually delivered them on time, but had the stop in prerecord and he stop-completed after the time commit. He screwed up because he was an idiot.

But, to be fair and correct, there is absolutely no reason not to put an NDA in prerecord, as long as said NDA is delivered before the commit time.

On GPS, on telematics, on etc. etc. etc.
He forgot because people forget. It happens. Sucks but it happens. If you want idiot I'll give you idiot.

We had a driver who knew he was going to have late air. Just couldn't get it all done. New guy tried to squeeze in too much ground with his air. One of those air was a huge pick up account ships 100's of nda everyday. He decided it was better to miss one nda stop than miss 3. Problem is that one had 100+ pieces of air. The other stops had 1 a piece.

BrownArmy

Let's be clear here.

If you put an NDA stop in prerecord because you're an idiot or you're trying to hide something then YOU LOSE.

Let's differentiate that from the concept of putting an NDA in prerecord.

People, please, it's perfectly acceptable to put an NDA in prerecord, as long as:

YOU COMPLETE THE STOP AT THE ADDRESS BEFORE THE COMMIT TIME.

I'm amazed at how complicated simple things can become.