Safety Committee Start Time

LoveUPS

Safety used to start 30 minutes before the building. Now it starts when the building starts and goes 30 minutes into our shifts. Is this legal?

UPSER1987

Too many safety committee members on it for the wrong reasons...years ago, all we got was donuts. Now people are counting on that extra income...and safety is worst than ever

iowa boy

Our "safety" committee dissolved when the members were told that being on that committee constitutes extra work and is not greivable when it comes to filing 9.5 grievances as "you volunteered for extra work and if you volunteered for any extra work, your 9.5 grievances are thrown out.

UPSER1987

Our "safety" committee dissolved when the members were told that being on that committee constitutes extra work and is not greivable when it comes to filing 9.5 grievances as "you volunteered for extra work and if you volunteered for any extra work, your 9.5 grievances are thrown out.

“Y’all on ya own out there”!

Package Stick

"Send it."
I'm on the "committee" at my Hub. I joined to hit on this safety rep, hot as hellll.

And being a union :censored2:lord: ArTiClE 44 StAtEs I mUST puT OVeR 70 tApE ON ALL vISabLE SIdEs.

Last week I had a sup take the over 70 tape out of my hands and tell me that's NOT my job.
Guess who is running up the belt to put tape on all 70s now haha. Also, can I greave him for doing that?

Boston25

I'm on the "committee" at my Hub. I joined to hit on this safety rep, hot as hellll.

And being a union :censored2:lord: ArTiClE 44 StAtEs I mUST puT OVeR 70 tApE ON ALL vISabLE SIdEs.

Last week I had a sup take the over 70 tape out of my hands and tell me that's NOT my job.
Guess who is running up the belt to put tape on all 70s now haha. Also, can I greave him for doing that?
Yes you can it’s your job to do that not the supervisor

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Safety used to start 30 minutes before the building. Now it starts when the building starts and goes 30 minutes into our shifts. Is this legal?
Being some ass-kissing safety member has NOTHING to do with laws so why would it be legal? It's their company, let this MOfu burn to the ground!