Safety committee

Some are trying to have the committee function as outlined in the CBA. Article 18 Section 20.4. Its all there.

If you have complaints about the safety committee in your area show some courage, file a grievance.

Don’t be a complaining coward.

Have you filed a grievance?

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.
10v0l8aVLyLJ5e.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

Some are trying to have the committee function as outlined in the CBA. Article 18 Section 20.4. Its all there.

If you have complaints about the safety committee in your area show some courage, file a grievance.

Don’t be a complaining coward.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.
For your Safety Committee’s failure to follow the CBA.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

Article 18 Sec 20.4.

File for what? As long as their true motives are masked behind the guise of “safety” they are untouchable. Unless you are suggesting we grieve their thoughts. LOL

542thruNthru

Not completely true.

Individuals are ultimately responsible for their own behavior.

That's a black and white view.

Let's see...

Threat of ones job and livelihood Resulting in harm to your self and family also family time from over production.

Or

Chance of injury

The company forces the unsafe working on us. If they don't then why the constant harrassment about numbers and not safe work methods. Safe work methods are only brought up when they need something to use about your numbers being bad.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Didn’t think you would do anything about anything?

Great reply.
Gives you a fowl attitude.

Let's see...

Threat of ones job and livelihood Resulting in harm to your self and family also family time from over production.

Or

Chance of injury

The company forces the unsafe working on us. If they don't then why the constant harrassment about numbers and not safe work methods. Safe work methods are only brought up when they need something to use about your numbers being bad.
The bottom line is for you, the employee, to be held liable if anything would happen that would implicate the company.

Why do you think they fired drivers right and left on air issues after the company got sued by the government? It's all those crooked drivers who worked (as directed) under management's orders for years?

Integrity

Binge Poster

Let's see...

Or

Chance of injury

I agree with all of this but I stand by the simple truths.

Yes,
Management without Integrity greatly contributes to the safety culture of a company.

However self centered cowards will cave to this culture and contribute as well.

The behavior is what will be judged and the person will be ultimately held responsible for their behavior.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Gives you a fowl attitude.

The bottom line is for you, the employee, to be held liable if anything would happen that would implicate the company.

Why do you think they fired drivers right and left on air issues after the company got sued by the government? It's all those crooked drivers who worked (as directed) under management's orders for years?
Yes,

Work as directed or production pressure does not give employees the right to violate Company safety training.

Management who don’t enforce all safety training provided(even the 8 keys to lifting and lowering)by the company should change their ways or be fired.

It is really that simple.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So you don’t have any suggestions how to get people more involved. Lol
Make sure every safety concern is taken through the entire process.

This would build credibility.

IMHO
Credibility would result in trust and increased involvement.

In addition if even a small portion of those bashing the Safety Committee’s on the BC would have the courage to file Grievances against their Committee’s for not following Article 18 Sec 20.4 of the CBA then I believe the involvement in the committees would improve.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Your complaint against your Safety Committee you posted in this thread.
Exactly which article is being violated? They are on the safety committee and, even at the bare minimum, doing what is required of them. Their true motives for why they are actually on the safety committee cannot be grieved. Are you high or something?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Here the safety committee is a mix of suck asses and guys just trying to make more money. It really is just a dog and pony show as it was mentioned before.

Exactly which article is being violated? They are on the safety committee and, even at the bare minimum, doing what is required of them. Their true motives for why they are actually on the safety committee cannot be grieved. Are you high or something?

I am trying to work with you here.

You made the complaint about your safety committee.

I did not.

Now if your Safety Committee is actually as you say it it is. Then I am sure you could look at Article 18 Sec 20.4 and find the grounds for your grievance.

Again this is based upon your original complaint about your
Safety Committee.

Not mine.

Can I get off your merry go round of discontent now?

No I am not under the influence of any mood altering drugs or substance. (Not sure why this is relevant but glad to answer the question anyway)

Peace.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yeah. File the grievances so when they are settled months or years later, the "merry go round" of suckups or flunkies has changed, or was disbanded entirely. Lol.