Poop Head

Judge me.
@ the CACH Hub in Illinois.

Keep slinging those Amazon pkgs.... you mindless troglodytes.

Momma needs her case of toilet paper !

-Bug-

* Thanks.... to the disgusted UPS Supervisor, for providing the info *
I know this is a bit morose, but I'm honestly surprised I haven't heard about any deaths in cach this year..

W

What The Hawk?

The little :censored2:s didn't get me my well deserved bonus check and shorted my check for about $100 more this week

(Now I can't buy weed this week)
Lol. I don't understand it. I live 5 mins from a recreational dispensary..that :censored2: is expensive.

watdaflock?

Maybe I can come to your house and light some stuff up in the bathtub

We can hang out drink a beer and watch a movie... nothing to worry about because you just have a localized fire in your bathtub right?

It depends on how large the fire is in my bathtub.

Considering the UPS fire was at least 30 feet, if not more, from the actual metal structure of the building, no big deal. A handful of cardboard packages will burn. The actual building will not.

Hope this helps.

Daf

Good point.
But what if you started the fire in his tub and then walked a block and a half to a neighbor's house and had that beer while the fire department dealt with the tub fire?
Would you be ok with that? Just playing Devil's advocate here but that block and a half walk to the neighbors would be a shorter walk than many you could take and still be inside CACH.
If you have to walk a block and a half to find an EXIT door. This is a major safety violation.

Baldor

Patches it with sikaplex grey
Package car mechanic probably got the blame . Someone must be held accountable sieg heil ! Never mind that glowing red food buffet style heater running full tilt 24-7 with all the amazon packages mashed against it .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
3lYJMx.gif