Safety Tip of the Day- Secure Your Rental

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
This morning's PCM had a very special and very important safety tip: Please do not leave your U-haul with the keys in the ignition idling when you go to deliver a package.

Apparently a superstar in our division was delivering to a neighborhood of questionable repute and did just that and came back to find that one of the indigenous locals had made off with the U-haul. Our center manager didn't know the results of the high-speed chase that followed.

Best part was when one of our drivers raised his hand and asked "did he just DR the rest of the the packages?"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This morning's PCM had a very special and very important safety tip: Please do not leave your U-haul with the keys in the ignition idling when you go to deliver a package.

Apparently a superstar in our division was delivering to a neighborhood of questionable repute and did just that and came back to find that one of the indigenous locals had made off with the U-haul. Our center manager didn't know the results of the high-speed chase that followed.

Best part was when one of our drivers raised his hand and asked "did he just DR the rest of the the packages?"
I can’t believe more fedex vehicles aren’t stolen.

rod

Retired 22 years
I can’t believe more fedex vehicles aren’t stolen.

We never pulled our keys around here. Usually left the truck running unless we were on a hill. I guess that's the difference between big city and small town life. I probably would pull the keys now days though.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We never pulled our keys around here. Usually left the truck running unless we were on a hill. I guess that's the difference between big city and small town life. I probably would pull the keys now days though.
None of our have keys anymore . Use key fobs that clip to your belt loop

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I used to love having a smartass question or comment after a heartfelt pcm

Start the day off on a good note