Sarah palin

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Sarah palin is an IDIOT!

By BOB LEWIS, Associated Press Writer Mon Oct 13, 8:46 PM ET

RICHMOND, Va. - Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin mistook some of her own fans for hecklers Monday at a rally that drew thousands.

A massive crowd of at least 20,000 spread across the parking lot of Richmond International Raceway, and scores of people on the outer periphery more than 100 yards from the stage could not hear.
"Louder! Louder!" they began chanting, and the cry spread across the crowd to Palin's left. Some pointed skyward, urging that the volume be increased.
Palin stopped her remarks briefly and looked toward the commotion.
"I hope those protesters have the courage and honor to give veterans thanks for their right to protest," she said.
Some in the crowd tried to shout toward her what was really being said, but she couldn't hear them.
On a sunny day in which many had stood in place for more than three hours without shade, at least 25 people collapsed from heat-related illnesses and three were hospitalized, according to the Henrico County fire department.
Palin had campaigned with John McCain earlier Monday in Virginia Beach, only the second time the GOP ticket has campaigned in Virginia since June. Democrat Barack Obama or his running mate, Joe Biden, together visited the state eight times during that span.
Virginia has been solidly Republican for 40 years but is now a battleground, with both sides locked in a very close race for the state's 13 electoral votes.
Addressing the crowd, Palin largely avoided her recent criticisms of Obama. Instead, she acknowledged the emotion that has built up on both sides, particularly since the financial collapse.
"There is a lot of anger. There is anger at the inside dealing and anger at lobbyists and anger at the greed on Wall Street. There is anger at the Washington elite and there is anger at voter fraud," she said.
She promised a spending freeze if she and McCain win, and evoked cheers of "Drill, Baby, Drill!" in calling for greater domestic mining and oil drilling. The crowd roared when she criticized Biden for remarks he made in Ohio that the United States had little interest in coal-fired electrical power.
The afternoon's loudest ovation came when country music star Hank Williams Jr. offered a rendition of his hit "Family Tradition" that opened by assailing "the left-wing liberal media."
Palin later appeared in northern Virginia, raising half a million dollars at a fundraiser in McLean. About 400 people attended the $1,500 per person event Monday evening at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner. The money goes to the Republican Party since the McCain campaign can't raise any more money under federal rules.
Palin said voters will not be fooled into thinking that McCain's election would be the equivalent of a third term for President Bush. She said McCain "took the gloves off" at his campaign appearances Monday and shouldn't be faulted for pointing out differences in the two tickets' records.
About 40 Democratic protesters waved signs at rush-hour commuters in busy Tysons Corner before the event.

UPS Lifer

SARAH PALIN will say whatever the cue cards say in front of her. That doesnt mean she has insight.

Peace.

TOS

Some people are Patriots and some some are just ignorant POSes. Guess what category you fall into?

I apologize to the rest of the BC posters. I tried not to give any energy to POS but this time I have to comment directly to the ignorant an unAmerican post above.:grrr:

klein

Für Meno :)
Actually, I was thinking of even watching Palin, just to see how stupid she is, I'm certain others have for the same reason though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually, I was thinking of even watching Palin, just to see how stupid she is, I'm certain others have for the same reason though.[/QUOT

Yeah, that's what the Today show would do....have someone on who is stupid to boost ratings against GMA. Sounds like one of Obama's plans!

Television execs are a lttle smarter than that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Heres a better explanation for the ratings.

‘Today’ show with Sarah Palin increases edge over ‘GMA’ with Katie Couric By Lisa de Moraes
Sarah Palin gave NBC’s lamestream “Today” an extra advantage against Katie Couric on Katei’s econd day co-anchoring “Good Morning America,” early stats indicate.
“Today” outstripped “GMA” by 357,000 viewers on Tuesday, compared to its 333,000 viewer advantage on Monday, early ratings show.
Palin guest-hosted ‘Today” on Tuesday — or, as she put it, went rogue and infiltrated some turf. Couric, meanwhile, infiltrated Madame Tussauds in Times Square on Tuesday’s show.
Female teens really took to Tuesday’s “Today” — that crowd was up 174 percent compared to Monday’s show, though it was unclear if they tuned in for Palin or Ryan Seacrest — teen chicks love Seacrest-hosted and Seacrest-produced shows, like "American Idol,” all those Kardashian shows on E!, etc. Seacrest was supposed to have made a “big NBC announcement” that day. Seacrest bailed, because, he Tweeted, his doctor wanted him to stick around L.A. after elbow surgery, though it wasn’t like he was going to fly the plane. And he showed up at ”Today’s” Rockefeller Center digs the very next morning — maybe “elbow surgery” is the new Hollywood-speak for “Not going to be second billing to Palin.”
Anyway, you know who really did not want to see Sarah Palin co-host ”Today”?
Teen guys.
Monday’s broadcast had only attracted 45,000 of them — morning infotainment shows aren’t exactly teen-guy magnets to start with — but that number plunged to 30,000 on Tuesday.

SEEMS RYAN SEACREST WAS THE BIG DRAW, but he didnt show up on the day PALIN was there.

HAHAHAh

PEACE

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just saw the movie GAME CHANGE and I LOVED IT!

The movie depicted Sarah Palin EXACTLY the way she is!
Kudos to the movie maker.

What a crock the whole PALIN event was, and that coming from the mouth of Steve Schmidt, McCains Campaign manager.

peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

Actually, I was thinking of even watching Palin, just to see how stupid she is, I'm certain others have for the same reason though.

Sometimes a different choice other than stupid may get your point across with panaché ... Here are some that come to mind - ignorant, dull-witted, sauced, unintelligent, lubricated, foolish, slow, simple minded, drunk, idiotic, imbecile, blitzed, dumb, dopey, under the influence, dozy, moronic, half-witted, soft-in-the-head, stinko ....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sometimes a different choice other than stupid may get your point across with panaché ... Here are some that come to mind - ignorant, dull-witted, sauced, unintelligent, lubricated, foolish, slow, simple minded, drunk, idiotic, imbecile, blitzed, dumb, dopey, under the influence, dozy, moronic, half-witted, soft-in-the-head, stinko ....

Yeah, but she's hot.:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just saw the movie GAME CHANGE and I LOVED IT!

The movie depicted Sarah Palin EXACTLY the way she is!
Kudos to the movie maker.

What a crock the whole PALIN event was, and that coming from the mouth of Steve Schmidt, McCains Campaign manager.

peace

TOS
And you're a personal friend of Palin and you know exactly how she is ??????

moreluck

golden ticket member
“I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin but when she she was making fun of this ‘hopey changey ‘stuff she was right”
~Noam Chomsky~

UPS Lifer

NO, but ill take the word of the VERY MAN who selected her as the VP candidate and his eventual REGRET for doing so.

Peace.

TOS

You are such a piece of work!! You continue to make unfounded and untruthful claims with every stroke of the keyboard. Post a video clip that has not been cut that shows that McCain regrets his choice for VP. You will NEVER EVER find one!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are such a piece of work!! You continue to make unfounded and untruthful claims with every stroke of the keyboard. Post a video clip that has not been cut that shows that McCain regrets his choice for VP. You will NEVER EVER find one!

Let me welcome you to LALALA land!

I dont think you were greeted when you arrived! Maybe you are having a hard time understanding the facts, but let me see if I can help you out!

McCains Campaign manager STEVE SCHMIDT CHOSE PALIN and it is HE that has said that he REGRETS making that selection, along with every campaign staffer that had to work with her! Thus, the basis for the BOOK and MOVIE.

McCain indeed regreted the decision as well as he LOST the election by a huge margin, if that escaped you. The movie depicted PALIN the way she really is and NOT the puppeted maroon she plays on FOX SPEWS!

Peace

TOS