Saturday is getting out of hand

Savvy412

Couple Saturday's ago I did 192 and 78 miles.

Got done at like 945-10

Another driver was done around 8. Had to go meet a driver and ride with him to use his gps cuz the old fart driver was using maps ..

35years

Gravy route

Got done at like 945-10

Another driver was done around 8. Had to go meet a driver and ride with him to use his gps cuz the old fart driver was using maps ..
Please, please send me out with areas I don't know.
I refuse to use my phone's GPS and I don't carry maps.:cool:

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

Got done at like 945-10

I use my
Phone for Facebook instagram and seeing titties....but I will NEVER use it for gps while at work...send me out blind you're gonna need to figure out who's helping me.

22.34life

Saturday ground will be in my building in a few months,long time employees kill me with all the shock and surprise when a new ups operation sucks it up at first,dude how long have u worked here?In nearly 20 years I have never seen something new implemented from the company go smooth,Saturday ground will be no different

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Saturday ground will be in my building in a few months,long time employees kill me with all the shock and surprise when a new ups operation sucks it up at first,dude how long have u worked here?In nearly 20 years I have never seen something new implemented from the company go smooth,Saturday ground will be no different
m-friend dont go smooth, ups was unprepared for this amazon prime day, it has been a :censored2: show the last two days

El Correcto

god is dead
Ill be looking forward to Saturday ground. I ❤️ up$ and staying out till dot hours are up. Bringing back missed and going home a little richer. They usually won't stack my truck anymore because of this.