Saturday Sunday deliveries

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Wheeler, Jan 11, 2020.

1. 3o752i3YfWPCNdNNNS.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

3. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

[​IMG]

4. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

The first 22.4 job has been posted , any 22.4s out there? what do you do? What do you eat and what language do you speak?

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

Is that the same hand that you....pat yourself on the back with? Keep up the good work Big Union Man.

7. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

THE 22.4s are here! IF YOU ARE A RPCD EXPECT DISCIPLINE!!! I heard if the bulkhead door pops open even by accident, it’s an immediate warning letter..

8. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

Fear not- Teamsters to the rescue. Lol.

9. PizzaToUps

PizzaToUps Member

I can already see it now... when they introduce Sunday deliveries they won’t have enough Wednesday-Sunday drivers so they will force the tues-Saturday guys in.

10. Wally

We are cutting Saturday delivery in my building. Only around 8 routes go out out of 70 in one center alone.

11. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

"8. In the event the Company needs additional staffing to cover Saturday or Sunday ground deliveries, such work shall first be offered to RPCDs as set forth above, then to Article 22.4 combination drivers on their scheduled off day, then to part-time utility/cover/casual employees as permitted in the Supplement, Rider or Addendum. If sufficient volunteers are not obtained, the Company may force in reverse order in accordance with the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum."

12. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Well-Known Member

“you” not “we”. There, fixed it for you. Lol

13. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

I've seen that in Tampa .

14. Wally

How to you define "needs" if the company is just putting on a show, sending out a skeleton crew?

15. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

7 day punch

16. Wally

Teamster leadership screwed those that did vote. The ones that didn't vote actually did vote for whatever the others decided on. Therefore, leadership screwed all membership.

Never forget!

17. Hadn't thought about that.... sunday is an opportunity for double time...... nice.

18. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

No

19. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

I don't believe there is any law stating double time on a 7th punch only our contract which could be changed....just saying.