Saturday Sunday deliveries

Maybe it's time for jr to join dad.
3o752i3YfWPCNdNNNS.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No....because of your condescending attitude and the fact you will never believe that the "elected officials" bear SOME of the responsibility for the way things are. I understand your view on involvement. I realize that you will not accept any other opinion though. Happens a lot with old knuckle heads. But go ahead and keep pretending you are some sort of important person. I'm sure it gives you some sort of self worth. I sure love the-land-of-make-believe. Lol.

83177026_3274165622600329_4765843454221615104_n.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
THE 22.4s are here! IF YOU ARE A RPCD EXPECT DISCIPLINE!!! I heard if the bulkhead door pops open even by accident, it’s an immediate warning letter..

PizzaToUps

I can already see it now... when they introduce Sunday deliveries they won’t have enough Wednesday-Sunday drivers so they will force the tues-Saturday guys in.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I can already see it now... when they introduce Sunday deliveries they won’t have enough Wednesday-Sunday drivers so they will force the tues-Saturday guys in.
We are cutting Saturday delivery in my building. Only around 8 routes go out out of 70 in one center alone.

Brownsocks

Just a dog

"8. In the event the Company needs additional staffing to cover Saturday or Sunday ground deliveries, such work shall first be offered to RPCDs as set forth above, then to Article 22.4 combination drivers on their scheduled off day, then to part-time utility/cover/casual employees as permitted in the Supplement, Rider or Addendum. If sufficient volunteers are not obtained, the Company may force in reverse order in accordance with the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum."

M

MenInBrown

Not the point. It's all about $$$. If UPS can generate more revenue from consumers that can't wait an extra day, they will. Like I told multiple customers on my route on Christmas Eve: If it was up to the company, we'd be out there delivering on Christmas day. Pretty soon we will be delivering 365 days a year.

“you” not “we”. There, fixed it for you. Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"8. In the event the Company needs additional staffing to cover Saturday or Sunday ground deliveries, such work shall first be offered to RPCDs as set forth above, then to Article 22.4 combination drivers on their scheduled off day, then to part-time utility/cover/casual employees as permitted in the Supplement, Rider or Addendum. If sufficient volunteers are not obtained, the Company may force in reverse order in accordance with the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum."
How to you define "needs" if the company is just putting on a show, sending out a skeleton crew?