Saturday Sunday deliveries

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not the point. It's all about $$$. If UPS can generate more revenue from consumers that can't wait an extra day, they will. Like I told multiple customers on my route on Christmas Eve: If it was up to the company, we'd be out there delivering on Christmas day. Pretty soon we will be delivering 365 days a year.
We are not making money on weekends. Business to business is where we earn. Add to that equation, two extra unproductive days as Monday and Tuesday are now messed with all the cutting that will take place.

Wally

If weekend delivery is so important, why isn't every stop of retail going out? Why is the company selectively holding back stops?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Because I scold people (with the truth) about their lack of participation....

That's being arrogant ? How long have you been a Teamster at UPS ?
No....because of your condescending attitude and the fact you will never believe that the "elected officials" bear SOME of the responsibility for the way things are. I understand your view on involvement. I realize that you will not accept any other opinion though. Happens a lot with old knuckle heads. But go ahead and keep pretending you are some sort of important person. I'm sure it gives you some sort of self worth. I sure love the-land-of-make-believe. Lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Some M-friend bids are now T-S, just had a co-worker call me asking about a bid I once had ( he's getting bumped, 6 years after he bumped me ).

SameRightsForAll

We're already doing 24/7 here

81121777_3238597166157108_6692466135670980608_n.jpg

Oh, but they did. This was acknowleged by UPS and the IBT then 30 minutes later enough votes "vanished" to invoke the 2/3rds rule, then the web site headlines started to change. Some people made screenshots of the whole incident. Maybe we should force Hoffa to produce a list of confirmed votes vs. the votes they deemed to be "invalid". It's nice to be able to vote then have your vote become "invalid" after the initial outcome shoots down a dirt contract that we're now stuck with. Don't get me started, Einstein.

542thruNthru

Oh, but they did. This was acknowleged by UPS and the IBT then 30 minutes later enough votes "vanished" to invoke the 2/3rds rule, then the web site headlines started to change. Some people made screenshots of the whole incident. Maybe we should force Hoffa to produce a list of confirmed votes vs. the votes they deemed to be "invalid". It's nice to be able to vote then have your vote become "invalid" after the initial outcome shoots down a dirt contract that we're now stuck with. Don't get me started, Einstein.

Vanished? What?

Wally

I wonder if they think we will forget?