Saturday work

Methods Man

Same here in my center… What ended up happening with you guys
Lower RPCD’s here are “on call” for mondays and if you aren’t called in to work on Monday then you have priority for you 5th punch on Saturday’s after all the 22.4’s are scheduled. Which so far we are under staffed on saturdays so it’s easy to get a 5th punch or even a 6th punch if your looking for it.

BrownStains

It makes no sense to me why they use rpcd drivers on Saturday on a 6 punch when you will have to pay them over time for it. Isn’t the point of shifting that volume so you’re using your lowest paid 224 people and cutting cost? You can’t cut Monday , businesses still want their pickups mon-fri. You can cut more routes but now you’re paying less people to deliver less stops in a larger geographic area.

It makes no sense to me why they use rpcd drivers on Saturday on a 6 punch when you will have to pay them over time for it. Isn’t the point of shifting that volume so you’re using your lowest paid 224 people and cutting cost? You can’t cut Monday , businesses still want their pickups mon-fri. You can cut more routes but now you’re paying less people to deliver less stops in a larger geographic area.
It's all about the benefit package.
The first 40 hours are always the most expensive

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Lower RPCD’s here are “on call” for mondays and if you aren’t called in to work on Monday then you have priority for you 5th punch on Saturday’s after all the 22.4’s are scheduled. Which so far we are under staffed on saturdays so it’s easy to get a 5th punch or even a 6th punch if your looking for it.
Your building is stupid. Turn your phone off and report to the building.

And if you get a call monday sayi g no work, you ask for your 8, if they say no, THEN U FILE UNEMPLOYMENT for the day, as you have been legally laid off.

I gaurntee youll have 8 hrs everyday.
UPS does not like paying unemployment benefits.

542thruNthru

Have they reached the 25% 22.4s in your building?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's all about the benefit package.
The first 40 hours are always the most expensive
These people don’t get that if we’re gonna be a delivery company in 2021 weekends are gonna be required
OUR job is to secure a contract that takes this into consideration and protects RPCD’s from year round forced OT.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
This is a violation of the contract

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How big are you guys?
BDEB3DDE-6482-4760-833E-E6650AE5C21C.gif